**New Silk Elements Olive Oil Line**

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing

Water (Aqua, Eau) Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA Cocamidopropyl Betaine Fragrance (Parfum) Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate,Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Olive Oil, Esters, Almond Glycerides, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Tetrasodium, Citric cid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

Water (Aqua, Eau) , Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isohexadecane 5, Isododecane 5, Glycerin, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract 7, Cyclopentasiloxane, Quaternium-9,A Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-5, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Quaternium-80,6 Fragrance (Parfum), Methoxy PEG/PPG-7,/ Aminopropyl Dimethicone

Water (Aqua, Eau), Eetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Silk , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090),

Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone , Olea Europaea (Olive), Fruit Oil Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetae, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Carthamus Tinctorius, (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool

***I would like to try the Deep Conditioner. My hair isn't too fond of cones, but since the Amodimethicone has the Trideceth-12 ingredient, then that means it's water soluble.

Last edited:

DanaDane

I'm currently looking for a deep conditioner since I don't deep cond. at all now (and haven't for years), but I want to step up the reg. a bit, so I'll def. be tuning in to see if you like it.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Are they doing a promotion sale for this?

I'm not sure. I went to the Sally's near where I live, and none of it was on sale. They were sold out of everything but the Shampoo and regular Conditioner, though.

The deep conditioner is about 10.99, though.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I only plan to try the Olive Moisturizing Treatment (deep conditioner). I called all of the Sally's in Memphis, and no one has it :(. The one closest to me said that they get a new shipment every Thursday and to check back then.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oooh, thanks for this! I looove SE! Their relaxer, cholesterol, luxury conditioner and herbal conditioner.... All great! :grin:

Hopefully my Sally's will have it, since the black chicks in this town don't give two squats about haircare :ohwell: Oh well, more for me! :yay:

I wanna try the dc :yep:

~*Tigget*~

I bought the poo & cond, thats all i saw.

I love the way it made my sons hair feel. I used a Silk Elements Texturizer on his hair, and followed it w/ the SE Olive Oil Condish....hair was so soft and silky.

Then I tried just the condish on mine just for a cowash, and it was so silky & soft. I loveded it. And smells so good. So far so good.

poookie

i wonder if they'll be making a relaxer, too. i hear nothing but good things about the silk elements relaxer, and if they had an olive oil one, i'd DEFINITELY chuck my beloved hawaiian silky out the window, and use that :grin:

PinkAngel

i wonder if they'll be making a relaxer, too. i hear nothing but good things about the silk elements relaxer, and if they had an olive oil one, i'd DEFINITELY chuck my beloved hawaiian silky out the window, and use that :grin:

Yes, they now have the relaxer w/ Olive oil. I plan to try it my next relaxer. It is no-lye, I wondr if they'll produce a lye formula:rolleyes:

chebaby

i love the regular luxury silk elements products but i dont think i'll be buying these olive oil ones.
the cholesterol is so amazing and i love the foam wrap lotion.

dcprdiva

Yea SE makes good cheapy products... I love them! I will plan to try the Olive Oil line, but it doesn't stay on the shelf long at my Sally's.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Thanks for posting this. I'm about to hit up Sally's real hard and see what they got. I love the SE line and I'm soooooo excited to try these out. If anyone tries any of the products, please post a review!!!

SqrpioQutie

Yes, they now have the relaxer w/ Olive oil. I plan to try it my next relaxer. It is no-lye, I wondr if they'll produce a lye formula:rolleyes:

i saw that on monday when i went to buy my SE relaxer and almost had a fit because i didn't see the regular (no olive oil)... i hope they don't do like Organics by Africa's Best and limit the production of the original relaxer in favor of the olive oil relaxer... i would just CRY... (i currently hate olive oil products for my hair)

Healthb4Length

I tried the Olive Oil Moisturizing treatment today and I must say that I'm glad I drove in the pouring rain to get this on BOGO at Sally's:lachen:! This stuff made my hair so soft, moisturized and slippy! I was able to comb through my hair from roots to ens without any breakage, the comb just glided through without any effort! I'm 8 weeks post by the way. This is definately worth it since it's readily available, I couldn't afford to get Keracare Humecto in Tub and this is a perfectly suitable alternate. Run don't walk to Sally's and get this! This was the last jar, apparently they sell out quick!:yep:

me-T

no thanks. olive oil and anything based on olive oil doesnt go too well w/ me/

'why is everything all on olive oil's d*** right now? when will coconut oil be the s****?

jerjer29

they have the olive oil conditioner on sale at sally's for like 3 dollars and they had it on sale with i think a finishing polisher that came free with it. i thought about getting it but i dont know the appearance of the bottle has a lot to do with how purchase sometimes if i've never heard of a product.

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
The shampoo and conditioner are on sale for $3.99. The moisturizing treatment is BOGO free.

And I said I wasn't going to buy more products.....

ETA: If they come out with an Olive Oil Setting Lotion, I'm going to be all on it.

Last edited:

Tee

The shampoo and conditioner are on sale for $3.99. The moisturizing treatment is BOGO free.
I almost picked up the 'treatment' but I picked up two of the reg. moisturizing cream since I know my hair love it.