**New Silk Elements Olive Oil Line**

BrooklynSouth

Liked the SE relaxer when I was relaxing so bought the SE Olive Conditioner today for $3.99, the 16 ounce bottle at Sallys. I'll be doing a conditioner wash tomorrow followed by Jane Carter Leave-in..I really am looking forward to the results.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I used the relaxer yesterday and it was really good. Dh keeps complimenting me on how good my hair looks. A conditioner came with the kit, but I didn't use it. I'll be using it in a day or two on my next washday. I'm excited to use it, cause I just looove Silk Elements! :D

MissNina

Libra Girl
I hate the Olive Oil treatment. It does absolutely nothing for me. Now the moisturizing one is the truth! I should've just got two of those during the sale :sad:

Healthb4Length

I really LOVE the Olive Treatment! I've been using it a lot during this long stretch of mine and each time I get consistent results; silkiness, detanglability:grin:, and softness. It will remain a staple of mine from now on. I haven't used the Megasilk recently but I like it as well. These products are well worth it.

tiffers

I just dc'd with for an hour with MegaSilk :love: Can you say satiny, buttery, soft, velvety, slippy, creamy silk?

I kept rinsing under the water in disbelief, thinking I hadn't rinsed it all. This stuff is GOOD!!! I can't wait to try the treatment. If it works as good as MegaSilk, they will both be permanent staples :yahoo:

BrooklynSouth

Conditioner pooed with the SE Olive oil conditioner..a few broken relaxer ends but no problem..it's going to be cut off eventually..the natural roots are soft and easily combed.:ohwell:

Tarae

I hate the Olive Oil treatment. It does absolutely nothing for me. Now the moisturizing one is the truth! I should've just got two of those during the sale :sad:
I agree. I couldn't wait to try this and I was soooo disappointed. It did nothing but leave my hair feeling coated. It's nothing like the original one. This is probably the only SE product I don't like.

Chrissmiss

Iv'e used the original deep conditioner for about 2 years I just switched to the olive oil one and like it even better.

kriolagirl

I really like the conditioner. I used it for my co-washes after my BC and it totally softened up my hair and gave me great slip.

Brownie518

I loooove this one:

My hair was moisturized, detangled, and soft, and it smelled so good, too! And the smell stays. :lick: My bf loves it!!

The Princess

Dang, everytime I walked into Sally, I walked right by it. However I kept going back to it, and it was on sale. I just kept walking away from it. I bought the sample pak of the Mega Silk S.E. conditioner, of course they had it right by the register. Im trying to keep the PJ away from me.

tiffers

I've tried the Mousturizing Treatment and didn't care for it :perplexed It made my hair moisturized, but didn't provide ANY slip. I'm gonna keep mixing it with other stuff to use it up. I won't repurchase

iris601

This entire line I have used it 3 times so far and my hair is made a huge improvement. I was using the other Silk Elements and it was wonderful. Can't believe this is better than the previous line. My hair is growing, my edges are silky and my hair looks healthy. When my new growth comes in, my hair all the way to my roots is still soft.

Traycee

I use this one also and love it.....It is a light/med protein conditioner..So some may need to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner if your protein sensitive

GeorginaSparks

I saw this for the first time. Im a faithful user of the regular relaxer and i picked up the olive oil lye and intended to buy it i changed my mind. I looked up this thread on my phone and I dont see anyone talking about the olive oil lye relaxer. Has anyone used it yet?

Opulence

i have the whole line and the olive moisturizing treatment is very good. Silk Elements never disappoints me, I don't know why I try everything else under the sun. I always end up going back to my basics.

If you haven't tried it give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed, well I can only speak for myself. *smile*

Esq.2B

no thanks. olive oil and anything based on olive oil doesnt go too well w/ me/

'why is everything all on olive oil's d*** right now? when will coconut oil be the s****?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why won't they let coconut oil be GREAT! :lachen:

Last edited:

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Hmm, I may try this line after I've completed my trial run with Elasta QP...SE may be easier to find in my opinion.

ETA: They don't have much EQP in BSS in my area.