New Snobgirls hair care

khpooh

So while looking through the local hair store in halifax for a new shampoo (pantene pro-v always left my hair dried out) I came across Snobgirls. They're new canadian shampoos and conditioners (or at least new to me). The bottle claims that its "soap free, sulfate free, phosphate free, salt free (there's salt in shampoo?:perplexed ), paraben free, dye free, Zero-animal"

The lady at the store says she uses and loves it and that people had been buying the salon size bottles they stocked. But its still new so they were having a sail where you get both the shampoo and conditioner for $15 to get more people into it. So I said why not?

The shampoo left my hair squeaky clean in the first rinse (which is good i guess since i was washing out honey from a DC i left on last night). But then . . . my fingers got stuck! my hair had matted together in the shower and i started to panic!:cry3: But the smooth creamy conditioner just slipped everything apart and it felt so soft and smooth again . . .:cloud9:

So I might try this and see where it takes me. Are there any other ladies out there in Canada seeing this new product? I want to know what you guys think.
Here's the website link for all who are curious
http://snobgirls.com/Discover-Snob-Girls

I haven't seen it. I use Prarie Naturals (I think) on my daughter and it's Canadian too. Not free of everything like that though...I'll have to keep my eye out for it.

I've never heard of it. I just bought some more shampoo and conditioner when I went to Seattle, as I tend to think Canada has less black hair products and they are more expensive here. If you keep using it and it works, let us know. I might buy it on the next round of products.

It is expensive, originally it was marked at $15 per bottle, I wouldnt have tried them if i had to shell out $30 for shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels better with it than my old set but i'm not in love so i'll have to keep searching when this runs out.

No I haven't heard of it and can't recall seeing it on the shelf. Will keep an eye out for it. The conditioner sounds like something I would like to try if it could take the hair that was matted to instant slip sounds worth a try.

Back