NEW SULU MAX GRO vs. Original MTG

Laila82

:grin:Hi everyone!

Has anyone heard of Sulu Max Gro? It's on Shapley's website. I saw it when I was looking to order MTG. I bought it along with some MTG for the first time because I saw such good reviews about it on the boards. I used the Sulu Max Gro on my scalp last night after I washed my hair. Now I'm normally a person that suffers with extreme dry scalp and even after deep conditioning my scalp always itches. But I put this stuff on my scalp last night after I washed and I have not felt that overwhelmingly insane need to scratch. My scalp actually feels good. The ingredients of this stuff is the same as MTG only it has mineral oil in it and oil of cade.

Another question...

As a first time MTG user, how often has anyone used MTG on their scalp? I wanted to use it daily, since I wash my hair and deep condition weekly. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the tips!!!

Ladies, I'm trying to understand all the abbreviations, I think I've finally gotten it, however I cannot figure what MTG is or what it stands for. Please help me out:wallbash::ohwell:

I did not try it after smelling it. :ohwell:

It smells the same as the MTG. Nasty.

it has just a hint of fragrance to cover up that stench. if you don't mind the smell, you would be better off just buying a bottle of MTG.

Until they remove the cade oil from either of them, that stuff is always going to smell like that.

Anyone know the answer to her question because MTG says put on once a wk but that's for horses. If you apply more than once a wk do you get better results or should you just stick with applying once a wk.

Laila I will email the company and see what they say and get back to you if no one else does, cause I too wondered this.

Called shapleys and the lady was very nice. She said it was ok to use MTG daily. People have reported 1/4 to 2 inches per month. But she doesn't know how often these people were using it. It is safe to use daily though.

Back