New to the site...My Fotki

hopeful

Welcome! Your hair looks 3c/4a to me, it's very pretty and you'll be back to your old length(and beyond) before you know it.

Lady Esquire

You're right about it being healthy. You should not have any probs growing it out. And your pretty daughter has lovely hair as well. Welcome.

Lissamz

Thanks...but to all Elasta QP failed me...I went on a shopping spree and bought all their products and the only ones that really work on my hair are the Creme Moisturizing Shampoo...and the DPR-11...Other than that everything else sucked on my hair:nono:...So it's back to Silk Elements Luxury Shampoo and Mega Cholesterol...That's what I was using on my hair in the first picture when it was longer and it looks like I need to stick with what works. I'm also going back to Proclaim's Olive Oil Glossing Polish and still using the Vitale moisturizing Creme Hairdress. Wish me well on this journey back to my old length and maybe even longer.:spinning:

atemeus_itali

Wow! Your hair is very thick and pretty. I wish my hair could have your thickness. I'm going to start to self-relax and not get it bone straight anymore. Thick hair is where it's at!