NEW TO THE VITAMIN THING AND NEED HELP

pbuckley

As my subject says I am new to taken Vitamin's and I need help to make sure I am on the right track. A little about my hair I think I am 4b my hair is thick and 3 inches away from my bra strap. I experience shedding and breakage when I comb I at least have about 10 strands and about 20 small pieces of hair on the floor and bathroom counter. I am currently taking the following:
SPRING VALLEY B-COMPLEX W/ VITAMIN C
SPRING VALLEY BREWERS YEAST (500MG)I TAKE 6 TABLETS TWICE A DAY
COD LIVER OIL(VITAMIN A&D) TAKE 2 TABLETS A DAY
CALCIUM 600 (WITH D AND IRON) TAKE 1 TABLET (I DON'T DRINK MILK)
FUTUREBIOTICS HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS FOR MEN I TAKE 2 TABLETS A DAY.

I am not sure if I am taking to much of something to little of others and what I am missing. Also the Spring Valley vitamins are the wal-mart brand or these good? or should I invest in another brand. Any and all help is appreciated.

I have the cod liver oil by spring valley and i don't have any problems with it i will be getting the biotin from walmart soon.
weird.gif

MSM. It contains keratin which will stetch your hair cylce (ur strands dn't shed as quick so they got more time to grow)...orrr somethin like that..

I have read that a lot of ladys on the forum use flexseed and primrose. is this the oil form or does it come in a pill form ? what do they do and how do they work?

Back