*NEW* Vibrating/Massaging Hair Brush

preciouslove0x

Anyone try one yet????

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Vibrating-Hair-Brush-Comb-Massager-Massage-Black-/110520215051?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bb84a60b#ht_2589wt_911

You will feel the difference the first time you use the Vibrating Hair Brush! Hair stylist and dermatologists agree with healthy hair, massage your scalp daily.
The unique, vibrasonic action of the Hair Massager makes your scalp tingle with increased circulation so hair stay its health
Natural rubber pad and gentle nylo9n tipped bristles of the Comb Massager
Two selections of massaging intensity
Massager design for use easily and conveniently with two pcs of batteries (not included)
Increased blood circulation helps remove toxins and micropollutants from the hair cell matrix
Great styling brush and detangler, can be used on wet or dry hair, adds volume to your hair ad reduces hair breakages
Use the back as a massager for the rest of the body, relaxes sore and tense neck and shoulders relieving stress, invigorates the scalp!

Aireen

LOL @ "removes toxins"! :lachen:

Hmm to me it sounds and looks like something that might break your hair, especially if you're a newbie to haircare with weak hair and you've got that buzz to buy everything that looks promising. :look:

(Sorry I don't mean to be a downer though, I would have to hear other people's experiences to be convinced it's gentle on hair so it wouldn't break it. In my experience the only brushes that do that are boar bristle brushes.)

Ijanei

I havent tried any brushes or massagers for my hair yet but I just know the feeling I get from my hands (or someone else's hands:spinning:) playing in my hair and the feeling is wonderful...I'm hoping that's what these massagers feels like

Grand Prix

I was just thinking how nice that would be, but then I remembered I actually bought one a few years back. :lol:
Needless to say, I wasn't very impressed with it. It just.. vibrated. Not a very special feeling, certainly not like a scalp massage.

A friend of mine has one of these, though, and that is pretty nice:

I imagine this to be alot easier on natural heads, too.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I have one of those, well 2 of them . It works well but you kinda have to wiggle the bristles down to reach your scalp, if you have thick hair. Gives a nice tingle though. As a functional brush its not bad either. The other one, I never put batteries in I use it to detangle in the shower.

Coffee

I've been using one for over a year. It does make your scalp feel wonderful after using it!!