New Year No Buy Challenge-April 2024

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m tempted to buy Juliette Has a Gun Pear Inc from Ulta. I better order it online or I’ll end up perusing the aisles and buying hair stuff too.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My girlfriend gave me a ton of nail supplies. I had every intention of doing a clear or nude polygel set, but I ended up doing a glitter shellac manicure. I’ll do better this time and keep up with my nails. I was in a lazy moment. I hadn’t done my nails in bout a year.

I’m going to thoroughly add hair growth serum tonight. I skipped a day yesterday (on accident).

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Ugh I’m so frustrated. I missed my appointment last weekend. Now my hair stylist is out of town. I might use an emergency pass and buy a wig.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I found a beauty bar that has reasonable prices. I went to see the vibe and I can see it’s very busy. I think I will get my hair done soon because a wash is also included in the service which I’m really happy about

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
There were some free Briogeo samples at Target. I got 3 mini packs of a hair mask. But besides that, I haven't purchased anything this month.