New Year No Buy Challenge-March 2024

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was tempted to sell my stash but I got myself into this mess, I will use product until I get out. I have 2 purchases I want left but I went through my stash and will be using different combos in order to use up product.
@Napp
I know what you mean. It did feel quite liberating when I sent that box off to another Poster:yahoo:

I'm going to send her another box when I get one big enough :look:

They have 5 chillren, so I'm sure they can use the items and it is helping me as well.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My roots are so crinkly. I should at least cowash and air dry this evening. On second thought nah. I forgot I work all day tomorrow. I’ll be in a bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still Hanging in here with you all. :grouphug3: Hope everyone is good and keeping things to a minimum.

I finally got another large box to send a few more things off and out of here.

Don't get me wrong, my Stash is still ginormous and seems never ending, but I have absolutely zero desire to buy anything in the Hair Care realm right now. :perplexed:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My daughter cut a chunk of her hair taking down her knotless braids earlier. She needs to get it together. Those braids didn’t even last 2 weeks. Jesus be a Xanax.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I bought some scalp drops and braiding gel. I am done for the month. I am still spending though even though its less.:look:. Hopefully I can go full no buy in July.
July through December I have to be on a strict no spend regimen. Idk where my check be going. It’s not on hair care. Jeez. I gotta figure some stuff out

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'll grab a couple boxes of Viviscal in July to try to get me through December. I have 2 Boxes.

I'll need about 5 boxes to get me through.

Other than that....

ABSOLUTELY NO Products! I have way too much stuff and packing up stuff giving it away (such a counterproductive waste):twocents: *eye roll*