new10 in 1 super conditioner treatment

MWilson569

I don't know how new this is but I just came across it in my bss. Its the 10 in 1 super conditioner plus treatment. Its a white cream treatment for damaged hair. I just bought it. Has anyone else tried it??? The ingrediants look pretty good. Water,cetearyl alcohol,cetyl alcohol,cetyl trymetyl (I don't know what that is), amonium and xhloride,behentrimonium methosulfate,propylene gycol,lauryl dimonium hydroxypropyl, hydrolyzed collogen,cerimide,lactamide,hyrolyzed (silk,soy protein,collagen,milk protein,wheat,olive oil,aloe vera) potassium cocoil hidrolized collagen, diazolidinyl urea, fragerence, citric acid, methyl propyl, paraben

MWilson569 said:
I don't know how new this is but I just came across it in my bss. Its the 10 in 1 super conditioner plus treatment. Its a white cream treatment for damaged hair. I just bought it. Has anyone else tried it??? The ingrediants look pretty good. Water,cetearyl alcohol,cetyl alcohol,cetyl trymetyl (I don't know what that is), amonium and xhloride,behentrimonium methosulfate,propylene gycol,lauryl dimonium hydroxypropyl, hydrolyzed collogen,cerimide,lactamide,hyrolyzed (silk,soy protein,collagen,milk protein,wheat,olive oil,aloe vera) potassium cocoil hidrolized collagen, diazolidinyl urea, fragerence, citric acid, methyl propyl, paraben
Could you or Someone please post a pic of the jar?

It costs about 6 dollars and change. It's slightly bigger than the 10 en one jar that costs around 5 dollars... the 16 oz size

The jar of the new 10 en 1 is white, has similar colors, but is a little taller and shaped a little differently than the jar for regular 10 en 1.

Sorry, couldn't find a pic!

Porsche19 said:
It costs about 6 dollars and change. It's slightly bigger than the 10 en one jar that costs around 5 dollars... the 16 oz size

The jar of the new 10 en 1 is white, has similar colors, but is a little taller and shaped a little differently than the jar for regular 10 en 1.

Sorry, couldn't find a pic!
Thanks, girl! Hey, there is one on bargainside.com website in a white jar...I wonder if that's it? Check it out and let me know if that's the one.

Porsche19 said:
No, they only have the regular one. The new one is 10 en 1 super conditioner PLUS.
Oh, Thanks for the prompt reply! I haven't found the Super conditioner PLUS anywhere online.:confused:

Do you happen to know what the PLUS is for and what extra it does compared to the other super cond.?
Porsche19 said:
No, they only have the regular one. The new one is 10 en 1 super conditioner PLUS.

To me it looks like it's a tad more strengthing/helpful with porosity (and a little less mositurizing) than the regular 10 en 1.

Here's the ingredients for the regular one...

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Distearoymidoethyl Monium methosulfate, behentrimonium methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, tetraisostearate, Lactimide, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Dimethicon, Diazolindinyl Urea, Methyl propyl paraben, Ceramide, FFD&C Yellow #6 and FD&C Yellow #5.

Do you agree with my comparison?

Back