Newbie coming out with a question

vonte422

Hey everyone. You ladies have informed me for over a year. I decided to finally subscribe and stop lurking. As I figure out how to use this site I will update my information. I have 4a/4b relaxed shoulder length hair but seriously aporaching armpit length. Thanks to all the information I have found from you ladies on this site.
My question is I have almost a full bottle of braid spray left over from my box braids and as a college student I dont want anything to go to waste. I've been wondering about using it as a moisturizer/ leave in conditioner. I was just curious if anyone else has tried this before.

TIA

MsAngie

I don't have an answer for you, but I just wanted to say WELCOME. :yep: Btw, that color had me squinting HARD! lol :sunshine:

LABETT

:welcome4: I have use braidspray as moisturizer several time without a problem I like Better Braids Spray.

Mestiza

I don't wear braids and I've used braid spray as a moisturizer on my hair w/o any problems.

Brownie518

:wavey: Welcome to the Board!! I have never had braids, either, but if the spray is good for your hair, use it. :yep: