Newbie! :D Get in here and Welcome ME!!! >:[

Ijanei

lol you seem to know a lot about the members and their journeys NB, how long were u lurking:lachen:

NaturalBeauty<3

Thanks Lovenharmony! And You too miss stress! I'll spare you both the details of how much I love you guys n how excited I am to post with the "regulars" of LHCF...

newbeginnings2010

Ahhhh the lovely ladies of LHCF....I feel as if I already know you.
perhaps because over the past year that I've been lurking, i've befriended you all in my head?

...:look:

I digress.

Been lurking n stalking for a little over a year.
Im natural...ignore the obviousness...and EXCITED to be posting with the BIG DAWGS of HAIR CARE!

A little background info...transitioning from heat damage,(never ever ever wore my hair in its natural state. Straightened DAILY for yeaaaaars and stayed SL-APL) currently in a personal no heat for a year challenge...(myb givin myself 3 heat passes) and bunning.
Cowashing daily. Because its effin hot. And Im lazy. But mostly because its EFFIN hot.

Not really concerned with the "boring bun" concept. Imma college student. Guys will try to talk to you as long as ur movin...smh. Its sad, sad world, ladies. :lachen:

ALSO, just started hairfinity. Took a two month supply a little over a year ago and noticed growth despite my terrible "heat ery'day im still swangin" hair habits. They're actually how I found this site. <3
Noticed it was a big debate on here, so feel free to make me your gineau pig, lol. I ordered a year supply, so with cowashing, no heat, n bunning, we BETTER see something...or im blowin this site up.

:look:
Kaboom ladies.:lachen:

NOW GET TO WELCOMIN ME! :grin:
LOVE you all!!!!

Welcome! This is such a cute newbie thread that I had to post! I know, it seems like I'm a newbie but I've been here for 4 years on and off with, sadly, no real progress:wallbash:. Different screen name. I'm a lover of the flat-iron too! That's why I couldn't get anywhere! We can be reformed heat addicts together!:grin: I love your enthusiasm!!!

NaturalBeauty<3

Welcome! This is such a cute newbie thread that I had to post! I know, it seems like I'm a newbie but I've been here for 4 years on and off with, sadly, no real progress:wallbash:. Different screen name. I'm a lover of the flat-iron too! That's why I couldn't get anywhere! We can be reformed heat addicts together!:grin: I love your enthusiasm!!!

reformed heat addicts UNITE!!! :grin: Thanks Sweetheart!

chasturner84

:wave:As a former Girl Scout:

Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello We are glad to meet you, We are glad to greet you...Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, We are glad you're here!

:welcome::newbie::dance7::band::dance7:

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
im new tooo! =D

ifinally joined after a few months of stalking tho >=)

btw: welcome.! :grin::drunk::drunk::grin:

o_O ..ijuss realiized im a tad bit late.. :look:

Last edited: