NEWBIE HERE

Esq.2B

I'd like to say hello to all. I'm taking a study break from Copyright Law and decided to introduce myself. I've been lurking for approximately 6 weeks now. I stumbled across LHCF by accident when a female fibbed to me (I guess) in the beauty salon. She had a beautiful head full of shiny hair and I asked her what products she used. She said the best advice she could give was to use Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor EVERY WEEK. She said that's what she does. Since lurking, I can't help but to believe that that would be too much protein for most people to use EVERY week. I could be wrong though. I'm still learning.:yep:

At any rate, I googled the Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor (yes I google or wikipedia everything, lol) and one of the hits was a thread on this site about reconstructors. I've been GLUED ever since.

I cut my hair off (Halle Berry) style a few years ago. I kept it short then dyed it a couple of times in 2004 and 2005. Once I started law school, I decided to grow it out. For the past 1.5 years, I've been washing it once per week and have used no direct heat. It's doing really well. I also had two trims/cuts over the past 1.5 years. However, I wasn't using quality products, wasn't deep conditioning, wasn't taking vitamins consistently, and definitely wasn't drinking a lot of water. :wallbash: These are habits I picked up once I started lurking. :grin:

I'll post a pic in a few days during one of my MANY study breaks, lol. Thanks for all the advice I've learned so far and I hope to learn more.

Oh and one more thing...In response to the raves about the Indian hair oils, I ventured out to purchase a few today. I ended up with a bottle of Nyle Herbal Hair Oil which has a bunch of Indian oils combined and a few other oils. You can actually see the herbs swimming in the bottle. The cashier says it's pretty good. I applied some, once I got home and I plan to use it continuously. However, I'm a little self-conscious in that I think I might smell like a fresh batch of curry chicken, lol. Love the taste, not the smell. Is there anything I can do to offset the smell?

Last edited:

lilamae

welcome lady. sounds like your on the right track and you definately came to the right place. My hair has thrived since joining LHCF! :yep:

blackbarbie

Welcome!

Just like in your law books you're studying, you'll find more information here than you know what to do with!!:grin:

BB

tenderheaded

We're so glad you're here:yep::yep::yep: Now, there's gonna be a pop quiz later this week - anything less than 100% and you get to read all the archives:grin: