newbie here

crazyabouthair

Hey ladies, I've been checking out hair boards for a couple of years now and have found some great advice on them. I've also become a such a product junkie. I use to buy new shampoos and conditioner about twice a month, not counting serums, hairdressing cremes, oils, etc. I think I've found my staples though and I'm finally happy with my hair. I started using Kerastase Satin Bath 3 and the Lait Vitale Protein. My hair is in such wonderful shape, it looks beautiful and is so soft. My routine is so simple now and I use a max of 5 products. I try to wash about twice a week (or whenever I work out) and do condition only washes on the nights that I don't wash. I apply bumble and bumble leave in or rinse out conditioner (that's actually the name of it) and let my hair air dry. In the morning it's so soft, even though I don't tie it up. I have no dry, frizzy end. When I'm ready to do my hair I apply Ion Lusterizing Creme (this is also a heat protector) and hot curl. Then I apply Kerastase Lumie Extract for more shine. My hair stays soft, shiny and bouncy all day. I'm so happy and I will never change products again.

I often turn to this board for review of different products before I buy them. You ladies have absolutely gorgeous hair and are my inspirations. My hair is a bit past chin length now and my goal is bra strap. I know this will take 2-3 years but hopefully now with my new products I won't suffer any breakage from dry, brittle hair and one day I will be like you all.

J

JenniferMD

Welcome aboard crazyabouthair! Your regime sounds wonderful...finding the right products that work for you is definitely key to retaining length.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
Welcome aboard crazyabouthair! Your regime sounds wonderful...finding the right products that work for you is definitely key to retaining length.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree! Good luck on your hair care journey!...It may take you less than 3 years, hopefully you wont have any setbacks along the way
Welcome to LHCF

B

ballet_bun

Welcome to the Board crazyabouthair ... you can't go wrong with Kerastase. I have everything from them that was recommended for my hair. They aren't my staples though ... well the Dermo Calm Shampoo and Conditioner for dry and ahd scalp and the Noctocalm is a staple for using 4 days after my touch-up ... other than that ... I just buy it for fun, or when I can't order something that I need from the states for awhile.

ChasingBliss

Welcome! Sounds like you are very on point with your hair. Im dying to try Kerastase. I never hear anything bad about it.

lovelymissyoli

Welcome...you were lurking for a year...girl that's long
. At least you had time to adopt a successful reigmen. Happy Hair Care!