Newbie introduction

bronxshorty04

Hello Everyone!

I've been a member of LHCF since last year, but never fully subscribed until the other day. (I would only lurk :lol:)I was a member of Black Hair Media, and would mainly post on there. I loved the site, but now it's down.Anyyyyhoot, I've been officially on my journey to healthier hair since September 2007. I did the big chop back in August 2007, and founded both LCHF, and BHM around the same time. Ever since then I've been taking better care of my hair, and I am now getting back to my old length. BUT... Let me not ramble on. Basically, I'm posting to introduce myself (NYISHA), as well as say Hello to you all. I know it's kind of late to be posting this, but I'm not sleepy :blush:. I welcome you all to my fotki, which I just updated yesterday by the way. Feel free to leave comments, and I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions. You ladies on here are very impressive. I look forward to growing it long with you guys!
http://public.fotki.com/bronxshorty04/
pw:shorty

Last edited:
Hi, Nyisha!

Let me be the first to say hello and welcome! And you will find that there are plenty of us who are up real late! :grin:

HHG! (healthy hair growing)

:hiya: and :welcome3: to LHCF Nyisha!! Hope you love it here as much as I do. Wonderful ladies here who are always willing to help out with anything you may need!:grin:

Back