NEWBIE just wanting to say hi to everyone...

aprilsgem

well i'm sort of a newbie because i've decided to take the plunge and subscribe but i've lurked on here for what seems like forever and a day...i just want to thank everyone for their support and willingness to share their knowledge with other women...i know i definitely owe all the progress that i have made with my own hair to you guys...before i found LHCF i basically got my hair done at a salon just about every week or so but just wasn't satisfied with the health of it and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't grow even though i would get new growth like whoa...i started researching, was led here, and found out about a little thing called retention--thank God...i was in awe to see all these beautiful ladies on here with long, luscious, thick hair...i'm not saying that i thought it was impossible but just didn't realize it was so easy to achieve...so i started stretching relaxers, stopped trimming, and recently started baggying...i can now say that i am satisfied with the condition of my hair...so thanks again to you ladies for the wealth of information and i plan to stay here for a very long time so that hopefully one day i will be able to help someone out :yep

http://public.fotki.com/aprilsgem
just edited to say that my fotki is in my profile because i'm not sure if the link posted correctly...one day i'll figure out how to have it attached to my posts :)

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:welcome: Aprilsgem :bighug:

I wish you happy hair growth and wonderful blessings. The ladies here are wonderful and have never failed to help me in the 2 1/2 years I've been here.

We not only celebrate long healthy hair, but we also celebrate each other and now we get to celebrate you. We may cry at times; fuss, disagree, but through it all, we are still one and true sisters.

So........ again, welcome to the family. We love you already. :love2:

Mestiza