NEWBIE MANUAL: Links to Useful/Important Threads

Vonnieluvs08

Msa you out did yourself this time girl. This is way better than the first. Subscribing. Thanks for your hard work and help to everyone.

Kacie

This should be in the "Favorite Stickies" thread. It was very kind of you to compile all of this info MSA.

msa

Msa you out did yourself this time girl. This is way better than the first. Subscribing. Thanks for your hard work and help to everyone.

I think I added more stuff this time...I had only saved some of the threads in a document from the last one. Believe me, I couldn't have done it if other people hadn't asked really good questions or bumped old threads that had great information.

I hope that everyone will add threads that they find useful. That will help all of us learn.

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
OT but I did some silly product junkie business this weak that caused some breakage, good thing I am transitioning, but each time I think about the damage I caused unto myself I see msa signature of tempest bledsoe giving me the hmph, you know better look. Thanks for always providing great information.

msa

OT but I did some silly product junkie business this weak that caused some breakage, good thing I am transitioning, but each time I think about the damage I caused unto myself I see msa signature of tempest bledsoe giving me the hmph, you know better look. Thanks for always providing great information.

I see her face every time I try to go to bed without something on my head so you're not alone.

Another really really informative thread: Porosity: The Uses of Baking Soda & ACV

TyHill21

Thank you so much-I felt a little overwhelmed when I joined. This is great!!!

Thx

Last edited: