Newbie saying hi

cairopiper

Hey everyone :grin: I've been lurking on this site since about February and have decided to come out of hiding. :look:
I stumbled across this site because I bought one of those triple gro bonnets and did an internet search to see what others thought of it and it brought me to this wonderful place! The bonnet was pretty rubbish but this site is totally awesome and I haven't stopped raving about it (to the annoyance of my family):blush:.

I'm still learning lots every day. I have no idea what my hair type is but I have been getting my stylist to deep condition and rollerset me for the last 2 months (till I get all the bits to try to do it myself - scary thought!)

Anyway, just wanted to thank you all so much for a wonderful and welcoming community. (Sorry for the long post)

Cairo
x

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
:welcome:

Welcome! Glad you found us!!!

(you threw that bonnet away right? :lol: )

cairopiper

Thanks for the sweet welcome everyone.

Hey Tiffers - yep, kicked the bonnet to the curb :rofl:But so glad I bought it as I would never have known about you awesome people.

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I just wanted to say welcome cairopiper and leeshbeesh. LHCF has wonderful information on this site so post away you opinions are appreciated.

Mestiza

Ericka

Welcome to the forum. You will learn A LOT of good techniques for all the ladies here. But just remember, patience is key.

wheezy807

Welcome aboard and HHG!!!

Welcome to the forum. You will learn A LOT of good techniques for all the ladies here. But just remember, patience is key.

You and my cousin Ericka are the only two ladies i know that spell your names this way!!

taj

:dance7:Welcome :newbie:!!!!:dance7:Happy Hair Growing!! The ladies of LHcF are amazing, you'll learn soooo much!

Last edited: