smlwndr97

Aesthetician
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board but I am a member of some other hair boards. I see some familiar names
around here. I LOVE the way this site is organized!! All of the threads are posted together and its easy to see which ones you have read
and which you haven't.

My hair goal is to reach bra strap length by the end of the year. Currenly my hair is right above my shoulders. Its healthy for the most part.
I have been concentrating on moisture retention and nursing some damaged areas (from my self-relaxing days).
I have been using activator on my ends for about about 2-3 months now and it has worked wonders. Other than that, I do conditioner
only washes every week with KeraCare and Motions CPR. My hair has improved so much since I have coming to the boards.

I look forward to sharing and learning much more!!

-Monique

NAY007

welcome to the board monique /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i love this board too. it is the best hair board in my opinion.
i would like to reach my goal by the end of the year too. i think i have about 8 more inches to go.

shinyblackhair

Hey there Monique. I'm pretty new to the boards as well, but just wanted to say welcome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tc_333

Hey there, welcome!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I LOVE the way this site is organized!! All of the threads are posted together and its easy to see which ones you have read and which you haven't.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I appreciate about this board as well; and add to that a bunch of caring AND knowledgeable members and you got something to log on for!!!