tlmack

Hello, I'm a newbie. How do you guys get your photos on the forum? I don't have a website. Are any of you using a site to post photos that you recommend?

I began the Bargello vitamin regiment as of Tuesday, so I'm hopeful that I can get my goal of 4" in 6 months with this vitamin regiment.

Do you all have any other suggestions.

I go to the hair dresser every 2 weeks. I use Vitamin E oil daily.

I use a natural bristle brush. What about combs? Do you use hand cut or Ace, etc?

Thanks!!!!!

Michelle79

Hi & welcome

I don't know how you post pics in the forum but most of the ladies use http://public.fotki.com to post their pics.

If you are looking for growth, I suggest trying Surge Hair Revitalizer 14. Alot of people on here have been raving about it. Another way to get length is to lay off the heat(blow dryers, curling irons etc.)

I don't know much about natural brushes but you should use a boar bristle brush and try to use it as little as possible.

I also recommend using a Jilbere Shower Comb. Any other type of shower comb will do.

OnceUponAtime

Welcome

I agree with mikki727s suggestions. The more you brush, the more prone you are to split ends and breakage. It's best to brush only when you need to for styling. As for pics, another alternative is Yahoo.

It's a little quiet here on the weekends, so this is a good time to do do a lot of reading to get new ideas.

Have fun on your hair journey.

brwnskingirl

to the LHCF. You are at the right place to grow that hair. I wish you luck. I actually used picturetrail and I love it it was so easy. I never checkd up on fotki so I dont know how they are but I am completely satisfied with picturetrail Ill have to pay them $20 soon but it's all good. Good luck

lovelymissyoli

Welcome. You'll learn a lot here. I'm sorry I can't answer all the questions you posed but as for posting your pics, I use Fotki. It's fast, free, and easy.

Tai

Welcome

I'm just co-signing what everyone else has said. It's all good advice. The Jilbere shower comb is a must have IMO. They're at Sally's.

tlmack

Thank you all for welcoming me. I'll try that Shower Comb and I'll also switch to the Boar Bristle Brush.

Are any of you doing the Bargello? If so, have you noticed 1.25" of new growth per month like she did?