Newcomer's Growing Out Club - THIRD MILESTONE

london honey

Hello :wave:,

I think ive just about caught up :)

11.The baggie technique: Havent tried this since my hair is so little when i hold it up. When i use a phony pony i just make sure my ends are super moisturised

12.Average hair growth: I think its about half an inch a month without any help so it should grow faster now with my extra care and vitamins. My hair normally breaks as quickly as it grows. :(

13.Classifying hair length: Lower neck but its all different lengths in the centre due to breakage (not visable to others but it bothers me!)

14.How long will it take to reach your goals: Hmm not sure what my ultimate goal is but as long as its growing i'll be happy, I'll settle for a full thick healthy head of hair by the end of the year

15.Vitamins: HF37, Flaxseed

1) Since so many wear buns/phony ponies, do you do the baggie??? Not yet

2) Have you seen any progress in texture/breakage/length/moisture/scalp?? Im already loving my hair, it feels thicker and the breakage is minimal( i try to aviod combing as much as possible), my hair retains more moisture now and has a shine to it. I dont put anything greasy on my scalp but will probably all change when my MTG arrives!

3) Let's talk vitamins and diet. Im currently doing a colon cleanse not really seeing that much difference probably b/c i try to eat healthily. I drink lots of water and exercise 4times a week. Cant say this helps with growth for me b/c I've always had this lifestyle but I do it to stay healthy and try to shift the stubborn 20pounds which has creaped up on me over a yr :mad:

LoriLOCX

Hi Everybody!!!!

I will be posting the next thread soon. Sorry it's a little late. Out of town and shoud have access by week end!

Keep the questions coming....keep posting....for those that have added their info, I'll get to it this weekend also!

Hope everyone's enjoying their summer.....their hair journey....and DSD's delightful journal - our HAIR BIBLE!!!

Back in a flash ladies!!!!!

andreab

1) Since so many wear buns/phony ponies, do you do the baggie??? I've been doing the bun using the baggie method.
How's it working for you?
It is going great. I am very pleased with my overall hair esp my ends. When I see breakage I know this is a sign that I need to do the protein treatment. I love the results using QP Breakage Serum.

2) Have you seen any progress in texture/breakage/length/moisture/scalp??
Yes my hair is thicker and fuller. :D I need to give more attention to my scalp. I will be adjusting my regime to add stimulating shampoo and regular massages.

3) Let's talk vitamins and diet. This will probably take up the majority of the post. Share your daily diet, vitamin routine, and the pros and cons.
I drink lots of water. I have been taking Multi VIT, Biotin, MSM, and Zinc. I need to add the B-Complex. Overall my hair is responding well to the vitamins.