Next Weekly Fasting & Praying July 19th - Focus "College Students"

star

Our next fasting and prayer is schedule for July 19th from 6:00am-6:00pm 12 hour window. You decide how long and how much. Our focus this week is our college students. Below I have a proposed schedule for the rest of the month with a focus for each week. Any suggestions of other focuses please let me know. Also, although we are focusing on a specific topic you may still prayer about other issues and of course our prayer list below.

Father, we pray in the name of Jesus for You to bless our next fasting & prayer team. We direct our primary focus on our college students. We pray for the future generation of our country. We ask God that You touch each and every college, university and any other type of higher education institution. We lift the professors, students and faculty we God ask in Jesus name that You use the Chrisitans on campus to be a light before a dark world cover them with the blood of Jesus and give them the power to say Yes to Your perfect will for their lives. We pray for the their financial situations while at school and open doors for grants, scholarships and loans. Give them wisdom to do what is right and pleasing in Your sight. Give a special touch to every college student on this forum and around this nation. In Jesus Mighty name AMEN.

Prosposed Fasting & Praying Schedule For July 2005

1. Beginning of Month July 1,2,&3 - Focus "Waliking In My Destiny"
2. Weekly Fast - July 14th - Focus "Our Children & Teens"
3. " - July 19th - Focus "College Students"
4. " July 28th Focus "Spouses & Future Spouses

** See other post on fasting if you need instructions on how to fast.

FASTING AND PRAYER TEAM
1.Webby - Dealing with stress; walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life; job interview grant her favor and give insight to the questions.
2. TJD3 - Past people still coming back;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life
3. Good2uuuu- Emergency prayer; finances;walk in destiny, God's perfect will for her life and family; anoint automobiles to keep functioning
4. Kisz4tj - Strength, destiny to be fulfill, God's perfect will in her life
5. Sithenbile - Vision and direction concerning my purpose/destiny/ministry.
6. Mahogany - School, destiny and God's perfect will in her life
7. Ee- Digestive discomfort destroyed; God's perfect will for his life
8. Re- God's will for the man she is dating;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
9. Cl- Husband spiritual fellowship;walk in destiny, God perfect will for her life
10. Sr- Destiny fulfilled; future husband; ministry; business; future projects;time share to sale; neighbor problems.
11.Koffie - Strong holds; school; God's perfect will for her life.
12.Ta - Direction regarding a new job opportunity, daily stressors regarding job and anxieties, disrupted sleep pattern; God's perfect will for her life.
13.mrsjones1 - finances, God's guidiance, spouse and ministry
14.divinefavor - strongholds to destroyed, finances;destiny in life; future mate; children and mate's children.
15. ladydee36330- close to God; get to know Him better; strength to love my enemies.
16. Juris - emotional stability; to be free of all the guilt, hurt, and shame from past mistakes;REAL intimate relationship with God; pray for direction in my life. God to show me his purpose for my life.
17. Mswinni - Strength in the Lord; closer to God so that I know when he's speaking to me; direction and understanding of His word; make better godly decisions; a stable mind and the courage to go on with Jesus; spending habits and financial situation to improve;ready to completely walk on my own two feet; delivered from the negative self image; part time job and car;to be whole again.
18.Sb44 - Mother who is very ill; give family and me strength to hold onto God's unchanging hand.
19. NYCQT16 - Hearing from God better; self-esteem concerns; living in purpose and destiny.
20. Cupcake -health of my family;me and my mother in His bosom since the death of my father 6 months ago;stronger relationship with Jesus Christ;God to order my steps and speak to my heart;direction with school, work, my relationship with my mom;spiritual walk with my boyfriend be evenly yoked;all of the LHCF ladies on this fast & prayer team!
21.Pebbles - My sister to carry her baby full term; and cover baby with the blood of Jesus; her duties on this forum, family, her divine purpose and destiny in God; closer walk with Jesus.
22. Lady R- My household, husband and son; my ministry and destroying my fears;being obedient to God voice; family financials;released from my current job and be blessed with the next step of my life; blessing on my Mary Kay business; and blessing to others through my testominy.
23. Sweetie19 - School, career after gradution; finanical freedom, divine favor, to become better woman of God; walk in her divine call
24. Sweet C- Strength to finish her thesis; anoint her hands God; Growing in the Lord, family and friends, procrastination; Walk in her divine destiny and fulfill God's perfect will for life; protection, guidance to covered in the blood of Jesus.
25. Cherokee - Closer relationship with the Lord, finances, emotional stability, forgiveness, God's perfect will for her life, future husband.
26.CICI24 -School financial aid, God's perfect will for her life and family, and my abundant health and self confidence.
27. KEIONI'S MOM - Strength in her life. Find her own path, discover the areas in which she will excel. Allow her to be a strong mother and to find a loving, supportive, worthy SO. Someone, who will appreciate her constant giving spirit.
28. Star - Continue to shine, like the Star that she is; continue to be a blessing to others, but also be able to receive all of the blessing that YOU, Lord, Jesus, have in store for her.
29. dtachi- Going back to school with new major/vision strength and wisdom to get through my first year;financial blessing to help my expenses of school; God's perfect will for my life and family.

For ALL - In the name of Jesus Cover our entire family, spouses, future spouses, children, jobs, homes and health with the blood of Jesus; destroy and cancel satan plans for everyones life; world peace, world leaders to listen to God, those who are not saved to become saved; world hunger; those with illnesses and low-self esteem; abused, molested, sexual problems. IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

* You Can print this list and take it before the Lord; this team will be destroy yokes. Think positive and speak positive. I will be praying for each and everyone and am FULLY confident GOD will MOVE.__________________

Last edited: