Nexxus after mass retail: I'm confused

Are the formulas still the same or not? I did a search on it because I'm running out of my pre-mass retail keraphix and botanoil and wanted to know if it is safe to buy the non-salon ones. From what I found in the search I thought it was still the same, but now I'm reading comments that make it seem like nexxus isn't what it used to be. So which one is it, same or different? And if different what are good replacements? Thanks!

NeeSee

Some people speculated that since they were going mass retail that the formula would be changed but as far as I know they are still the same. The products I use still work the same.

camellia

I don't know. I stocked up on the "old" Nexxus so I'm still using that up. The Nexxus Phyto Organics line which is still only sold in salons is excellent though.

Divine Inspiration

I've used the new Nexxus, and it works just as well for me. I think people decided to stop using it on speculation without trying the "mass-marketed" versions. They perform the same way for me.

camellia said:
I don't know. I stocked up on the "old" Nexxus so I'm still using that up. The Nexxus Phyto Organics line which is still only sold in salons is excellent though.

What do use from that line?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm a Nexxus "Nut" and the products are the same for me as well. They work perfectly for my head of hair! :)

leleepop

I love the new Nexxus Humectin by Phyto Organics. I asked a lady at the store and they said they hadnt updated their formula for so long it was time for a change. I love the Humectin and it works great like Humectress.