Nexxus Keraphix...Has it changed???

janeemat

I've used all of my Keraphix and went to Walgreens to purchase some more, but I noticed a difference in the writing on the bottle. "Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner". I was 99% sure my bottle did not say conditioner. Sure enough I went home, dug up my old bottle and it read "Keraphix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor" which is what I want. I didn't make the purchase because it cost $20.99 and I know I didn't pay quite that much in the past. Walgrees and Target has the same Keraphix Cond. I did a search I found exactly what I'm looking for at Ulta. The question is did I just overlook this all these years and didn't realize there was a conditioner or is the something new since it's no longer sold in salons.

LocksOfLuV

Nah, the ingredients didn't change. They had to change the label to make it more consumer friendly now that they sell it in drugstores. The consumers who purchase from a salon and drugstores are diff. tyoes of people. When you buy it in a salon you have someone to direct you how to use it, no so with the drugstore. I think Nexxus was being cautious of this difference. I checked the ingredients and researched and it wasn't changed.

Wishin4BSL

During my pj days, I bought this and used it once (back when I didn't know how to judge how a product felt on my hair) so I don't know what it's like. Does it work well? How often do you use it?

janeemat

Well, that's good to know. However, I'm going to make my purchase from Ulta since it's exactly what I'm looking for and costs $17.99. This is one of the best weekly protein conditioners that I've found. When my hair was damaged I found a regimen on the web that mixed Nexxus Keraphix with Redken Heavy Cream for a deep conditioner and it really turned my hair around. I use this the week following my relaxer and then every other week or so.

LocksOfLuV

Wishin4BSL said:
During my pj days, I bought this and used it once (back when I didn't know how to judge how a product felt on my hair) so I don't know what it's like. Does it work well? How often do you use it?

like janeemat said i sometimes use my keraphix mixed with a moisturizing condish and deep condition like that. but i mainly use it as a pre-poo. it works very well. nexxus makes the best protein products!