Nioxin Is Back....

Mane Event

I’ve been using it for just over 2 months now. I went to my stylist today and the first thing she said was “your hair is so much thicker,” “what have you been doing?”

I haven’t noticed a substantial difference in growth (but I’m not really going for that right now) compared to the old formula but thickness definitely! I have a short bob that feels “heavy” and my hair is on the fine side. I deliberately keep my hair short bc it is fine but I feel a bit more confident gaining some length if I continue with Nioxin. I got a haircut both visits.

My nails are thick and white as well.

Aug ‘18 - Pic #1 - my hair generally feels light, airy and fragile

65FE2F9C-CE33-435C-9BB4-259C65E637AE.jpeg

Today - It feels dense, heavy and I’m getting mushroom vibes :lol:

D4D60F90-6060-4511-B315-4ABFB7FB9164.jpeg8CEE5D10-5DBE-4AFF-A4B2-29096A7AD3DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Lita

I’ve been using it for just over 2 months now. I went to my stylist today and the first thing she said was “your hair is so much thicker,” “what have you been doing?”

I haven’t noticed a substantial difference in growth compared to the old formula but thickness definitely! I have a short bob that feels “heavy” and my hair is on the fine side.

I will try to post pics.

@Mane Event Thank you for the update.I was thinking about purchasing them..The orginal formula was incredible,I got growth and thickness from it,I'll give these a try soon..

Happy Hair Growing!

Mane Event

No problem! I just posted pics. I’m not going for length but I can definitely tell my hair is denser. Hopefullly you can see the difference in the comparison pics....it certainly feels different.

@Mane Event Thank you for the update.I was thinking about purchasing them..The orginal formula was incredible,I got growth and thickness from it,I'll give these a try soon..

Happy Hair Growing!

nymane

I haven’t noticed a substantial difference in growth (but I’m not really going for that right now) compared to the old formula but thickness definitely! I have a short bob that feels “heavy” and my hair is on the fine side. I deliberately keep my hair short bc it is fine but I feel a bit more confident gaining some length if I continue with Nioxin. I got a haircut both visits.

View attachment 437879

View attachment 437883View attachment 437881

Whoa this is dramatic - beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing your progress

moneychaser

View attachment 437879

Sold lol!!! Your hair is so lush!

outspokenwallflower

View attachment 437879

Definitely going to pick up a box or two. Your before picture is EXACTLY how my hair looks now (also have fine hair). I'm excited.

Lita

For ladies who have used this in the past, what happens when you stop...do you lose length and thickness?

@Daina Hi! Your hair growth cycle will return to normal..Your not going to lose any hair.
*I have only used the old formula..

Happy Hair Growing!

Hairties

Can someone screenshot the back of the box? The ingredients on Ulta do not show the full ingredient list in quantity. I want to compare to the old version.

ClassyJSP

Washed my hair with the set for the first time last night, I love the way it made my scalp feel. I wasn't too sure how to use step 3 the foam so I just kind of awkwardly massaged it into my scalp. Either way I'm excited to see if this helps.

Hairties

Old formula.

Thanks for the pics.