Nioxin Silk Elixir..the bomb!!!

Kiadodie

I just want to thank you guys for recommending Nioxin Silk Elixir!! I washed and conditioned my hair and then put this on it along with a little L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum and rolled my hair.

My hair came out soooo soft, full and bouncy, I LOVE IT!!! I didn't even have to go over it with my flat iron, that's how smooth my hair was.

This is going to be a staple for sure. I'm just mad that I didn't find it sooner.

Kiadodie

I bought it at a BSS. I think it was about $11.99. I LOVE IT. I have to try it to air dry too. The thing is...don't put on too much. A little goes a long way.

Chaya

Im so glad you love my Nioxin silk elixir. Its a staple for me too! Watch out for an overgrowth of new growth! My hair is about 6 weeks post relaxer and the newgrowth right now is no joke. From reviews of this product on other websites, I have found that it doesnt make your hair grow faster and it makes you retain more growth and length. Sounds like a keeper to me!!

LivingDoll

BUMP...anyone still using this?

I purchased a tube at Marshall's the other night for $4.99.

From what I could find, it got really good reviews.

GeorginaSparks

BUMP...anyone still using this?

I purchased a tube at Marshall's the other night for $4.99.

From what I could find, it got really good reviews.

It was my HG leave in for a few years but i got tired of it. I now use kiehls and my air dried hair dries smoother and softer.