Nioxin Vitamin Supplement

MsKipani

Anyone ever try Nioxin's Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex (Vitamin Supplement) - it's supposed to be for healthy growth of hair, skin, & nails?

I just bought it and have been using it for about 5 days....any other users?

Alpha Female

Wish I could tell you that it's working, but it's hard to be sure with all the other supplements I take (Biotin, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, etc.). I have used the Follicle Booster on my thin hairline, and it works. And I've heard other customers of my hair stylist, plus my hair stylist, say that the supplements work. So I say go for it, and let us know! Can't hurt, but may help!

HoneyDew

I think Starian had good results from this one.

I tried it for a few weeks, but I stopped because some ladies complained of weight gain.

egg200

There were some ladies on the board using this last year who were getting good results. I took about 2-3 bottles worth last year (2 per day), but I was also taking the puritan pride biotin at the same time, so I can't say if it was one or the other or both that made a difference. I can say that I saw significantly increased growth in the months I was taking both supplements.

MsKipani

Thanks for the responses! Right now all I'm taking is Nioxin, Vitamin E, and a multi. The bottle I bought will last 90 days so I'll see where I'll be in 3 months

seymone

Wish I could tell you that it's working, but it's hard to be sure with all the other supplements I take (Biotin, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, etc.). I have used the Follicle Booster on my thin hairline, and it works. And I've heard other customers of my hair stylist, plus my hair stylist, say that the supplements work. So I say go for it, and let us know! Can't hurt, but may help!

I also take some of the same vitamins... I am getting growth galore.. Something is working..

Precious_1

I take this and i think it is working, its really all i have been taking, i have slack on everything else and it has given me good growth and my nails look amazing, i NEVER grow long nails but now they are long enough for a cute french manicure on my real nails! :)