No Buy Challenge feb09-mar09

La Colocha

Hi ladies i wanted to start a no buy challenge for 1 month from feb09-mar09. Sign up deadline is febuary 1st at midnight. If anyone is interested i would appreciate the company. This is my first challenge so if i do something wrong i would be grateful for the help.

Rules: Incoming orders do not count, If you have already ordered something by january 31st and it doesn't come until the middle of feb that's ok.

You can only buy the same product if you run out example you run out of shampoo or conditioner and you have no more to use. you can buy some more but if you have multiples you can't buy.

If you are having problems with breakage or extreme shedding and you need products that's ok the health of our hair is very important.

I wanted to start this to help save money and on march 1st we can reward ourselves.

Good luck ladies

Participants- Mandy4610
Southern Stunner
Shana'
Loves Harmony
Vnaps
Jazzzmoods
Supermodelsonya
SuchMagnificance
Denise11
Kimbosheart
Eajaye2u
Ivy Santolina
Vslady
Takincareofme
AtlantaJJ
Kay.Dee
Naturelle
Buddhas Mom
ReeseCup
IndianAngel22
Onelove08
Amelia456
Naturalness
CokoQt
Banjanplums1
Kedda0720pooh
Butterfly08
Urban
Tatambabyy
JayAnn0513
KPH
Missnurselady
Amethyst 85
Mtmorg
Ms. Lyons
Nya33
Rapunzel
ShantWhite

Last edited:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Please add me I think I am loosing my mind with all this spending. I am not buying anything from Feb to March. I got a week left in Jan though:look:

Junebug D

I was thinking of starting one of these myself, but there's a couple more things I need to buy first! :grin:

Shana'

Yay!!! These no-buy challenges are great for me. Sign me up, please. When does it start?

La Colocha

is this for hair products only or clothes and stuff too.....

what does this include?

I started this for hair products but if you would like to join for something else you can. If you buy too many clothes or shoes etc. My weakness is hair products and i wanted to save some money.

Let me know if you would like to join, Then the only rule for this is lets say you picked clothes for the no buy, You can't buy clothes for a month. If someone wants to save money i don't want to exclude anyone.

vnaps

i am in the make it work challenge and i joined that one to work on my low manipulation regime as well as to use up all my excess products. that one is for 4 months and so far its really helped with my spending.

so yes i will join this one as well.....

La Colocha

i am in the make it work challenge and i joined that one to work on my low manipulation regime as well as to use up all my excess products. that one is for 4 months and so far its really helped with my spending.

so yes i will join this one as well.....

Welcome and ill add you.

jazzzmoods

:yep:Raising my hand......i NEEEEED this! Please count me in!!!:yep:

I also set up a subscription to this thread to REMIND me of my committment :rolleyes:

supermodelsonya

I'm definitely in. You know you have a problem when you're broke, browsing the aisles of Sally's when it's 8 degrees outside and they are just about to close.

La Colocha

Imma be sweating like a fiend in rehab...Let me sleep on it, and I'll get back to you..lol... naw, I'm in..*sigh*

Ill add you girl i tried to sleep on it too. But i woke up in the middle of the night and ordered $100.00 worth of stuff:look:. I knew i needed help, i didn't see a no buy so i started this. Ive been a junkie for a long time. I thought i had it under control until i found this board.

Mandy4610

WOW, I am glad this challenge took off:grin:

My bank account is so ready for it, but my mind......:nono::nono:

Thats why I need yall to keep the motivation. Honestly I am good for the next two months. I don't need any more products.

Ivy Santolina

I so need this challenge.

Count me in.

I just paid my credit card bill and most of the charges were from beauty supply stores. My local grocery store just had a Customer Appreciation Sale on VO5 hair products (buy one get one free). I lost count of how much I bought. My hair stuff closet and shelf is so full my new products are sitting on top of my radiator and in a box and a bag in front of the radiator.

I have more stuff coming in the mail. I have no idea where I'm going to put it.