No Buy Product Challenge 2011 pt.1

godzchildtoo

Well, I've been using up a few products here and there, but still haven't really made a dent in it. I hadn't used any passes, but last week I used 2. I bought some Mizani that was on clearance at JCPenney. And then I bought some Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie at Target the next day. Wait...are we using a pass if we buy an accessory (barrettes) or tool (dryer)?

13StepsAhead

Used my 2nd pass for this leg on the Jasmines sale. I'm glad I did that becasue that Hair show was garbage. I will only attend the ATL show from now on.

Minty

hey ladies. I've not been around lately, but I'm not buying anything. I don't have the desire to buy any hair products lately. I just want to use this stuff up.

13StepsAhead

OK, so I'm out of this challenge. I realized that I really like trying out new things and I feel like I put myself on punishment. I must admit that this challenge has helped me curb how much and what I buy and I've learned to budget out my hair expenditures. However, this challenge is no longer for me.Where can a PJ like myself find a home?:lol::blush: Good luck ladies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
OK, so I'm out of this challenge. I realized that I really like trying out new things and I feel like I put myself on punishment. I must admit that this challenge has helped me curb how much and what I buy and I've learned to budget out my hair expenditures. However, this challenge is no longer for me.Where can a PJ like myself find a home?:lol::blush: Good luck ladies.

:giggle: I was coming in here to say something similiar so DITTO :yep:.