No he didn't!

chelleypie810

So my boyfriend is laying in the bed while I'm studying and I lean over and I smell something pretty good. So I sniff a little closer then I sniff his hair. Why did I smell my MOROCCAN OIL hydrating creme, $30-something dollars a bottle in his hair. At first I thought it was the argan oil from sally's, but I walk in the bathroom and I see the moroccan oil bottle out of place. He was just cheesing! Then the other day I caught him using my organix coconut oil serum. Bathroom door closed and all, really trying to sneak! Well I have too many unused products that I don't mind him using it but I think its funny that he was sneaking trying to use it.

Odd One

thats cute :lol: SO is trying to grow out his hair...I wish he would sneak and try my products

so1913

LOL at least you got a SO...I wish I had a SO that would use up half this crap I have taking up all this space in my bathroom and storage units! LOL

Eritreladiee

Haha, guess that's just the way it goes- no one can deny quality right? I turned my bro into a product junkie just by sharing a washroom with him- not so much hair (in his case beard) products, but moreso skin.

Don't worry, soon enough ur bf won't have any shame in it. He probably even start to replenish :grin:

Whimsy

Awww that's cute!!!
It took me 8 years to get my SO to start using conditioner. I almost wish I had your problem. lol :)

Dee-Licious

my SO stay using my condish... i don't mind long as he lets my thermasmooth alone...

he doesn't know my good stuff from other stuff... he just uses whatever is in the shower

Taina

I'm not using shampoos anymore and told DH he could use the TREsemmé Thermal Recovery i have in the Bathromm. Told me an energic: No!!! i need a shampoo specialized for my hair type" ... i have to stop talking with him about LHCF :("

shtow

LOL My SO's staples are YTC mask and Jane Carter Nourish and shine.

Of course they became staples after he stole them from me.

empressri

stop playing, mine had my anita grant one day. im like gee your hair smells good...smells familiar....HEY!!!!!!!!! he was cracking up.

i bought him his OWN anita grant stash so he can't use mine!

MizzCoco

See I would be too upset with him using my good stuff! Esp when he gets a haircut every week... I caught him using my last bottle of CON (the old formula) and I was livid! I hide my staples for this reason!

ladylibra_30

So my boyfriend is laying in the bed while I'm studying and I lean over and I smell something pretty good. So I sniff a little closer then I sniff his hair. Why did I smell my MOROCCAN OIL hydrating creme, $30-something dollars a bottle in his hair. At first I thought it was the argan oil from sally's, but I walk in the bathroom and I see the moroccan oil bottle out of place. He was just cheesing! Then the other day I caught him using my organix coconut oil serum. Bathroom door closed and all, really trying to sneak! Well I have too many unused products that I don't mind him using it but I think its funny that he was sneaking trying to use it.

LOL - too funny.

I laugh at my B/F when he asks for my MAC lip conditioner then asks if it's too shiny :grin:.

Fortunately, he gets overwhelmed by all the bottles I have and I get to set aside the things I want him to use up. Good for me!

Barbie83

I actually WISH my bf would use some of my stuff.
I'd have to pry the Pink Oil from his cold, dead fingers :nono: :barf:

lennet93

Lol that's too funny. I have to hide my Chi silk infusion from my dh. He does use my shampoos and conditioners though. :lachen:

Heavenly

I dont have any expensive stuff, but my hub finally discovered the wonders of my Mane and Tail shampoo and condish.

After 2 years of making fun of me and my "horse soap", he had no option but to use it, because he ran out of his own Herbal Essence.

He came running to where I was, and said, "Hon, this stuff is amazing! My hair is so soft!"

I just nodded knowingly and said, "Carry on."

Hub has 1a hair.... and balding.

Truth

:lol: aww thats 2 cute.. I await the day this fool come over and starts pickin thru my hair stash

PPGbubbles

LOL at least you got a SO...I wish I had a SO that would use up half this crap I have taking up all this space in my bathroom and storage units! LOL

I feel ya! wouldnt mind a lil some! special layin in bed using my sally argan oil lmao

30something

cute story :grin::grin: .. u lucky he even tries lol..
My boyfriend was using soap bar to wash his hair, he was deployed in Afghanistan and from my understanding you can only take like 5 min showers... buts that still no excuse, he was wondering why he his hair was so dry...

When he came back to the states I tossed him some Vo5 Shampoo and conditioner ... he just lucky they make you wear your hair short..

Last edited: