No Name Dominican Conditioner

A

AmilLion

There's this no name Dominican Conditioner that I used to use. I used it last night and got the results I recalled from the past... super moisturized, strong feeling, shiny and very healthy looking hair. Can someone help me anaylze the ingredients:

Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Propilene-Glycol, Petrolatum. Methyl Paraben, Proply Paraben, Sodium Benzoate, Keratin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Acetamide MEA.

I'm not good at analyzing outside of cones, oils, sulfates, etc. U know simple stuff lol

neenee280

There's this no name Dominican Conditioner that I used to use. I used it last night and got the results I recalled from the past... super moisturized, strong feeling, shiny and very healthy looking hair. Can someone help me anaylze the ingredients:

Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Propilene-Glycol, Petrolatum. Methyl Paraben, Proply Paraben, Sodium Benzoate, Keratin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-11, Acetamide MEA.

I'm not good at analyzing outside of cones, oils, sulfates, etc. U know simple stuff lol

Can you take a picture of the bottle?