No response from vendor?

*~Mocha~*

Ok.. I received products from a vendor online. I used the products and it irritated my scalp and caused bumps on scalp. It was so bad that I had to buy some $40 shampoo to ease the pain on my scalp and use some menthol conditioner.. right now its better..wayyyyy better but I still have the little bumps on my scalp.

So. I contacted the vendor and there is NO response. I emailed them twice and no response. Before I received the products I emailed about product info and shipping info and I got an immidate respose but now there is no response. I was not nasty at all I complimented on how I liked the products but the products did not agree with my hair/scalp and asked if there is anything I need to do to fix that and what not. Now im stuck with products that Im scared to use..

what should I do?

MizzBrown

Hairveda.. dont want to knock anyones business. I know alot of people get great reviews on this vendor.

:lol: :lol: Don't know what to tell ya!

Keep emailing her or go on her forum and make a thread alerting the vendor or the mods to please respond to your email or ask the other forum members at HairVeda.

Thann

Its sucks that the products dont agree with you and I understand you wanting to communicate your experience to them.

Have you considered selling it here so that it isnt a complete lost?

*~Mocha~*

Its sucks that the products dont agree with you and I understand you wanting to communicate your experience to them.

Have you considered selling it here so that it isnt a complete lost?

Yea. I thought about selling it. Im actually going to post in that section.

trevprit

No advice to offer, just wanted to say that I hope your scalp gets better fast, I know what it's like to have bumps on the scalp.

Make sure you keep tabs on whether or not your scalp is getting better and just be very gentle with the handling of it, so you don't get any scalp damage, or make it any sorer.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

(Make sure you check the ingredients and see if you can figure out if there was something in there you have never used before cause it may be an allergic reaction. So that way you won't buy a new product and have to go through this again...and I said I had no advice...)

*~Mocha~*

No advice to offer, just wanted to say that I hope your scalp gets better fast, I know what it's like to have bumps on the scalp.

Make sure you keep tabs on whether or not your scalp is getting better and just be very gentle with the handling of it, so you don't get any scalp damage, or make it any sorer.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

(Make sure you check the ingredients and see if you can figure out if there was something in there you have never used before cause it may be an allergic reaction. So that way you won't buy a new product and have to go through this again...and I said I had no advice...)

Thanks! I just didnt think that would have happened. I didnt think I would have such an adverse reaction.

MizzBrown

This is not a laughing matter missy.. :look:

I aint laughing AT you. But its funny that you aren't the first who's experienced problems with her even though her products are so popular.

Go on her website forum and start a thread to get attention.