No Water Needed Shampoo!

My friend used it and she totally hated it!!! She've tried it for a week she thought she loved it because it made her hair sooo soft til then after when she washed her hair...:perplexed It wont come off her hair it was so disgusting and sooo sticky! She've tried to wash her hair like thousand times it still wont come off or tried clastify shampoo it still wont come off! She got sooooo :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: so she had to spend her money to go professional salon to take that sticky things off her hair it took hairdresser to take it off in almost 40 mins! :perplexed:nono: It still wont come off!!! It gave her hands cramps! She asked her what the hell did she put in her hair??? My friend told her that she used no water needed shampoo...the hairdresser said :whyme:why would you put that on your hair if it said no water needed!? Hair always need water! She told my friend that she needs to come back in again in 2 days to take that off! :cry::cry::cry:My friend has learned her damn lesson that she would never never never ever put that on her hair again it was the WORSTTTTTTTTTT product she ever used in her life! Have u tried it before???? :perplexed:perplexed

d-rock

What brand was this? I know there are several shampoos like this for women in braids or twists. How was her hair styled before she used the shampoo?

SignatureBeauty

I think those are only if you have to have surgery and unable to get in the shower, or camping or something like that, I had to use one for my Daughter because she had spinal surgery and was unable to bend or get in the shower, I also used witch hazel and wet towels!

LongiLox

How does it clean your hair if you can wash it out? Most of the time we're trying to wash out dirt from our scalp and other buildups, how does it get those things out? I'm curious.

Irresistible

Ive never heard of it and sounds like something I never would have tried for any reason, I would just not wash, or do an oil rinse or like another poster said , witch hazel

How does it clean your hair if you can wash it out? Most of the time we're trying to wash out dirt from our scalp and other buildups, how does it get those things out? I'm curious.

my friend's hair..idk but for my hair, i used gentle shampoo that can remove buildup is pernevu salon shampoo.

sareca

I used some that I thought was pretty gross too. The hospital gave it to my mother after her surgery.

SignatureBeauty

It is not for long term use, it just to help to try to keep the scalp from getting smelly when you can't wash, But if you are using oils,gels and all that you need real shampoo and water, but for those that are unable to shampoo these come in handy.

Qualitee

I think those are only if you have to have surgery and unable to get in the shower, or camping or something like that, I had to use one for my Daughter because she had spinal surgery and was unable to bend or get in the shower, I also used witch hazel and wet towels!
ditto:yep:

Ive never heard of it and sounds like something I never would have tried for any reason, I would just not wash, or do an oil rinse or like another poster said , witch hazel

I've seen it before it was in any beauty salon store and it smelled good. I am too afraid to put that in my hair. :perplexed Hey I love your pic down there (water wavy pt) it sexi! :yep: and love your hair!

blkbeauty

my friend's hair..idk but for my hair, i used gentle shampoo that can remove buildup is pernevu salon shampoo.

I have used this before and didn't have a problem. If you use it, it should not be a replacement for shampooing your hair with water. It did not damage my hair, but my hair did not feel totally clean either. Basically it dissolves the buildup, which gives the appearance that your hair is clean. However, I still found buildup after using this.

I used this not often, but if I am on vacation and I don't have 2 to 3 hours of spare time to wash, dry and style my hair.

It is not for long term use, it just to help to try to keep the scalp from getting smelly when you can't wash, But if you are using oils,gels and all that you need real shampoo and water, but for those that are unable to shampoo these come in handy.

true but i dont understand why that shampoo was hard to remove from my friend's hair :perplexed

Irresistible

I've seen it before it was in any beauty salon store and it smelled good. I am too afraid to put that in my hair. :perplexed Hey I love your pic down there (water wavy pt) it sexi! :yep: and love your hair!

Thank you!

well these are the things I have done when I couldnt do a full wash, pour oil all through my hair and work it through my scalp and then squeeze squeez and keep squeezing it all out (oil rinse) , witch hazel rinse, any watery leave in rinse. or even a creamy leave in, just drench the hair with it, and work it through and squeeze it out