Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

GinnyP

:cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3: The site will undergo some necessary maintenance this weekend. There will be some down time, primarily Saturday morning. We expect the site to be up and running fully Saturday afternoon maximum Sunday morning. Thank you for your understanding

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Kalani

I so remember this episode from Extreme Home Makeover. Ty and his crew showed up calling her out of the house and she bursts out of there running and fell out. Ty was like :eek: all asking if she is okay. She was like yes, honey, I'm more than okay now that you all are here or something like that :lol:.

As for the site being down, I 'm just happy to get a heads up so I know the deal ahead of time instead trying to log in like...o_O

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
They need to upgrade their communication skills while they're at it. We can't get answers to nothing around here. :ohwell:

I hate that this website fits neatly within stereotypes about black owned businesses. :look:

LOL. It has ALWAYS fallen under that stereotypical description hahaha.

GinnyP

I so remember this episode from Extreme Home Makeover. Ty and his crew showed up calling her out of the house and she bursts out of there running and fell out. Ty was like :eek: all asking if she is okay. She was like yes, honey, I'm more than okay now that you all are here or something like that :lol:.

As for the site being down, I 'm just happy to get a heads up so I know the deal ahead of time instead trying to log in like...o_O

:lachen::lachen: too funny!!!!

Dposh167

As if this means I'm going to get more work done....ha...nope. I'll just find something else to occupy my time. I usually sleep in on Saturdays so hopefully when I get up it will be over

Kiowa

They need to upgrade their communication skills while they're at it. We can't get answers to nothing around here. :ohwell:

I hate that this website fits neatly within stereotypes about black owned businesses. :look:
Nothing to do with race....this is SOP for IT.....we try not to tell the users anything...dem too damm nosy...It's back up when its back up...