Notifications

CurleeDST

Does anyone know why I am not receiving instant notifications from those forums I am subscribed? I see they are being updated with comments and responses. Thx

Misseyl

I don't know why nobody is saying anything because the same thing is happening to me. What happened to those notifications???? and how do I go about checking responses w/out them????

That's one of the features that I loved about this website and now nobody is accounting for what happened.....

Anyone??????

CurleeDST

Exactly - that is how I remember which threads I looked at and commented in. Otherwise I forget! :eek:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I'm sorry you are having problems. I dont think everyone is having this issue. If you submit a ticket we can have it investigated. :)

kimistry

Enchantmt said:
I'm sorry you are having problems. I dont think everyone is having this issue. If you submit a ticket we can have it investigated. :)

I think it may be a more widespread problem. At first I thought the lack of notifications was due to the system upgrade and this was one of the features that were temporarily disabled. However, now that I see all the forums are back, I'm wondering why I am still not receiving any e-mails. :confused: