Nourish Spa v. Elucence

ThickRoot

Girls, I've heard the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa is supposed to be like a knock-off Elucence brand. I don't know, I've never used Elucence. But I've used the Trader Joe's products, love the conditioner as a co-wash.

This is what I want to know: How similar are they? Also, I don't really like the feel of the Nourish Spa Shampoo, I want to know if the Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo is at all like the Nourish Spa Shampoo?

chebaby

nourish spa has the same ingredients as giovanni smooth as silk. i like it better than elucence. elucence really didnt do much for me until i mixed it with sever oils.

KittenLongPaw

I don't think they're really the same at all. I used to use Elucence a few years back for general and deep conditioning mixed with honey and oil, but I would only use the Nourish Spa for Conditioner washing because I didn't find it as moisturizing as the Elucence. I have also heard that the Nourish spa is a Giovanni knock off.

seemegrow

This explains why it didn't work for me. I hated Giovanni I was adding stuff to it and it still was no good for me. I love the refresh conditioner though its wonderful.

ThickRoot

Okay, maybe I have it backwards for some reason I thought people compared it to Elucence not Giovanni. Do any of you like the Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo?

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
Never used Nourish Spa but I am a regular Elucence MB Shampoo user. I used to use the condish too but stopped in favor of MNT Original. I like the shampoo. Doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped. The bottle also says it's PH is 5.5 of that's important to you.

mkd

I like both the elucence clarifying poo and the MB poo. I like the MB conditioner but since I can't find it locally, I will not be using it anymore.