Nov 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Cousins! :2inlove:

Come On Ya'll Let's Knock November OUT! :boxing:

We're at the Mid Point now! So let's get it done!

What Are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans?

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I just took my second closure sew in out (i really need to stop paying for these since I never keep them in), and I plan on washing my hair, but who knows. Winter always makes me lazy.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I just took my second closure sew in out (i really need to stop paying for these since I never keep them in), and I plan on washing my hair, but who knows. Winter always makes me lazy.
I used my fingers only through out the entire wash process. I used Mizani Phormula 7 to wash, Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute to condition, didn't have it in me to deep condition, Then I made a little concoction of APB Rice Water, APB Daily Refresher, a little bit of Infusium 23 and some organic sulfur flakes (I literally just eyeballed everything and put it in one of those spray bottles from the bss. Probably filled it half way.) for a leave in, and some oil from APB. I'm air drying with an edge scarf on and running my fingers through my hair every so often. When it dries a bit more, I'm gonna detangle it with whatever tool I find and provide put it in a ponytail or two and throw a sleep cap on.

discodumpling

My hair is loving the return to simplicity with my twist regimen. So I'll keep going.

Today
Time for protein: Aphogee 2 Step
DC: Shea Moisture Manuka Mafura
Leavin: Mielle Honey Pom
At this point I might call it a night or push through with the blow dry.
TOMORROW:
Twist: Blue Magic Grease

Neomorph

Today

Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo
Deep Conditioner: SSI Plum Nectar and Agave Moisture Rich Hair Mayo (with Heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Currently writing this while Deep Conditioning...I swear this Hair Mayo is :drool: hopefully I can stock up on some more this Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last night used Olaplex 0 and 3 with some hot oil on top. Rinsed with warm water, then washed my hair with PJN Clarifying Shampoo, then Tangles and Beyond Sweet Pea shampoo, conditioned on one side with PJN Rice Water Deep Condish and then some Peppermint DC on the other side. Rinsed, then added a leave in and brushed thru in the shower. Plopped for a bit, then twisted in medium twists with Oujoi leave in .

Neomorph

On Wednesday
Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo + Argan and Hemp Seed Oil
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard