Nov 17 18 19 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies!:hiya:

It's Your e-Sister Pest! :giggle:

Yeah I am here bugging you again this Weekend to Stay on That Healthy Hair Tip!:grin:

I want us ALL to Unite and Do this Healthy Hair Thang until the end of the Year.:up:

Let's Grab those Inches, That Moisture/Protein Balance, whatever "That" is for You.:rose:

So, Come On Ya'll Lets Get Motivated - Let's Stay Motivated - Let's Get this Done!:grouphug3:

Ladies - What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?:heart3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TONIGHT:
Overnight w/ S.esa Ayurvedic Hair Oil

TOMORROW A.M.:
Cleanse w/WEN Fig (maybe?) OR WEN 613 *Tryna use these up*:ohwell:

TREAT:
Cream & Coco Spun Sugar Reconstructor (under dryer 20 minutes)

DC:
BoBeam Coconut Creme mixed with Brahmi Powder (under dryer 40 minutes)

HOT:
Something Ayurvedic Heat Cap

APPLY LEAVE-IN:
? Maybe QB's CTDG

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Detangle at sink: Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner
Chelate: HairPrint Chelating Shampoo

Henna treatment: Under saran wrap, 2 hours under heat, then 2 hours away from heat ( :pray: I don't end up with red hair)

Leave in: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion

Ends care/sealing: Jakeala Shiloh Hair Balm (an ayurvedic "grease")

Gel: Biosilk Hard Rock Gelee or SM Anti-Breakage Hard Hold Gel

Style: Wash and go to see if the henna loosened my curls any (supposedly it can just take one application of Jamila henna, fingers crossed)

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I don't know what I'm going to do, but I need to do something. My roots in my would be bang area are starting to mat and I don't know why. I'm probably going to redo the mini braids and maybe make them thinner.

I need at least another month before I take down all my hair to straighten it.

faithVA

Detangle at sink: Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner
Chelate: HairPrint Chelating Shampoo

Henna treatment: Under saran wrap, 2 hours under heat, then 2 hours away from heat ( :pray: I don't end up with red hair)

Leave in: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion

Ends care/sealing: Jakeala Shiloh Hair Balm (an ayurvedic "grease")

Gel: Biosilk Hard Rock Gelee or SM Anti-Breakage Hard Hold Gel

Style: Wash and go to see if the henna loosened my curls any (supposedly it can just take one application of Jamila henna, fingers crossed)
Let us know if you see any changes.

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-Poo:
Annabelle's Babassu Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 30 mins

Tomorrow:
Poo:
Keracare Hydrating Poo
DC: Naturelle Grow Natural Age and Avocado DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/oil/Mixed Chicks
Air Dry Cream - Redken No Blow Dry Cream
Dry: Air Dry
Moisturize: Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Seal: Marie Dean Argan Oil
Pomade: The Pomade Shop Coffee Pomade on scalp
Style: Bun

faithVA

I will join in. I'm not sure I know exactly what I'm going do for styling. It usually depends on how beat up I feel.

Friday night
Shampoo with Camille Rose Ginger Rinse

Apply Henna. Maybe use plastic cap for 30 minutes. 3.5 hours without.
Rinse and put in twists for round 2 on Saturday.

Saturday morning
Rinse hair
Apply Indigo and leave for 4 hours
Rinse
Spray on leave in
Clamp roots and ends and let air dry for an hour

After that I have no idea
Option 1, LOC and flat twist on damp hair

Option 2, blow dry with blowdryer brush and flat twist

Option 3, blow dry with blow dryer brush and do a perm rods set using Mane Choice twist gel

Option 4, do a perm rods set on damp hair using MC twist gel.

guyaneseyankee

Call it lazy if you will.
Two people complimented me on my hair today and asked if I was wearing a twist-out. No. I haven't done it.
I literally just wet, run some leave-in and pull it back in a puff.
Friday's are my FRO days.

This weekend, I will shampoo, condition, deep condition and maybe steam as per my usual weekends. But detangling, Nah!!! Not interested.

Evolving78

I will join in. I'm not sure I know exactly what I'm going do for styling. It usually depends on how beat up I feel.

Friday night
Shampoo with Camille Rose Ginger Rinse

Apply Henna. Maybe use plastic cap for 30 minutes. 3.5 hours without.
Rinse and put in twists for round 2 on Saturday.

Saturday morning
Rinse hair
Apply Indigo and leave for 4 hours
Rinse
Spray on leave in
Clamp roots and ends and let air dry for an hour

After that I have no idea
Option 1, LOC and flat twist on damp hair

Option 2, blow dry with blowdryer brush and flat twist

Option 3, blow dry with blow dryer brush and do a perm rods set using Mane Choice twist gel

Option 4, do a perm rods set on damp hair using MC twist gel.
What MC gel do you have? I bought the Egyptian one. I’m gonna use that DD. Oh and what blow dryer brush do you have? I have the one by Revlon. I plan on using that on DD today.

Evolving78

I rewashed my hair, since my hormones got the best of me and I was just too tired to finish my hair from the Wed. I’m deep conditioning again. I used It’s a 10 Silk shampoo and masque. I will use the leave-in and the balm. I don’t know if I’m gonna blow dry my hair after I allow it to mostly dry under the hooded dryer.
I don’t plan on styling it, just putting it in a bun.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
This weekend is all about protein. I have a hair color appointment on 8 December and I want my hair to be ready. I know I stated in another thread that I was going to hide my hair, but I lied. I was over my new wig in a week.

Pre-poo: Coconut oil
Wash: Clay wash with a touch of Castile soap
Aphogee 2-step protein
Steam: Supersilk conditioner (new) and CP hair oil
Stretch with rollers or mini buns

faithVA

What MC gel do you have? I bought the Egyptian one. I’m gonna use that DD. Oh and what blow dryer brush do you have? I have the one by Revlon. I plan on using that on DD today.
I have the Revlon brush as well. I just bought it so it will be my first real test on wet hair.

I have two MC sylers. One is for twist and the other 8s the gel. I plan on using the one for twists. They are both from the Egyptian line but I don' rememer there proper names.

Evolving78

I have the Revlon brush as well. I just bought it so it will be my first real test on wet hair.

I have two MC sylers. One is for twist and the other 8s the gel. I plan on using the one for twists. They are both from the Egyptian line but I don' rememer there proper names.
I have the gold sparkly one! Lol I refuse to go and look at the name right now.

vevster

Prepoo& Detangle w tea tree tingle conditioner
Shampoo w Alikay Black soap shampoo my fave
Condition with SM High Po Mask love the slip w this one
Stylers:
SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie
The Mane Choice ends Smoother
SM Hibiscus Mousse

This came out nice with definition & no frizz.

faithVA

I have the gold sparkly one! Lol I refuse to go and look at the name right now.
OK I have 2 gels but looks like from 2 different lines.

I have the Egyptian 24K gel which is probably what you are referring to. I also have the Orchid Biotin Infusing gel which is from a different line. I like them both. I have used the Orchid gel for a wng and it worked well. I used the 24K for a twist out and it worked well. I'm going to use the 24K if I do the perm rod set. I'm feeling sleepy right now my hair may not get nuddin

NaturallyATLPCH

Let's see, I think my wash day is going to be:
Prepoo: Ayurvedic Oil and Coconut Oil
Cleanse: MC Halo Shampoo
DC: MC Halo DC
Leave In: MC Halo Hair Lotion or other hair cream sealed with MC AE Hair Oil (I did find get a ST Essential II 4 ounce Hair Cream a while back I need to use up)
Styler: MC Biotin Infused Gel or MC Coconut Boosting Sherbet, MC Split Ends Serum on ends

shasha8685

Shampoo (Mane Choice)
Protein Treatment (Komaza)
Deep condition (Eden BodyWorks)
Moisturize (....still trying to figure out what I want to use)

......then put my hair into mini twists. It has taken me alllllllll day to gather enough energy to get this done.

faithVA

I did what I said I was going to do. Some of it was successful and some of it not. I did henna Friday night for 3 hours. I did indigo today for hours. I applied my leave-in and let it air dry for 1 hour. I blow dried with the blow dryer brush. Then I set with perm rods using the Mane Choice 24K gel. I let it air dry for 2 to 3 hours.

I don't do perm rod sets often so I'm still figuring it out. Some of the sections I made to big so they didn't dry. I realize to get the look I want I'm going to need smaller perm rods and to do much smaller sections. But I've learned a few things for the next time around. Next time I will do them on wet hair. Don't know how that will work since my hair never dries.

When I took the perm rods out my hair looked just like it does when I do a curlformer set. I had big curls. My hair was really soft though and my ends weren't crispy and frazzled like they are when I do a curlformer set.

I put my hair up into flat twist and put perm rods on the ends. I will see if I can sport a flat twist out tomorrow.