Nov 20,21,22 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

ResultsMayVary

To prepare for Thanksgiving I plan to do a lot of cardio so I am going for low maintenance this weekend.
Tonight - rinse hair in the shower and flat twist using Softee Hair Grease & Califia Moisturizing Spray.
Will wear the twistout in an updo bun until Monday night's shampoo.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Did an emergency wash earlier this week because last week's products flaked up so I'm not sure if I'm going to wash this weekend or not. I'll update post if I decide to do something.

Emergency Wash
- Clay mask (calcium bentonite clay, aloe vera juice, lavender EO)
- APB Whipped Cleansing Creme
- APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Spray
- APB Hair & Body Butter
- LG Green Magic on scalp

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Today: massaged in some mn, aloe and peppermint oil. I'm wearing a baggy for a couple hours
Tomorrow: I work all day, but I will moisturize my ends before I put on my wig cap
Sunday: Wash with Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo, condition with Kerastase Fondant Nutri Thermique and then once my hair dries I will redo my celies.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I just massaged my scalp for about 7-10 mins with my scalp massagers.
- TPS on scalp
-LCOB'd with Bee Mine Dejas Hair Milk, Luscious, GSO and MHC Buttery Soy.

Will repeat on Sunday.

On Tuesday, I'm getting my hair silked out for the holiday.

Attachments

• 14480714346271907879028.jpg
    14480714346271907879028.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Pre-poo with steam:
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque

Clarify:
Elucence Volume Clarifying shampoo

Protein treatment with Neutral Protein Filler

Leave in: a smidgen of Camille Rose coconut water

Style: Roller set with MoroccanOil serum

Once dry, finger comb the curls out with argan/rosehip seed oil mix (just the ends) then cross wrap. Keep cross wrapped under a turban till Turkey Day. :look:

Aggie

Got up early for a workout and cowashed my hair with Pureology Smoothing conditioner:lick:, love the smell of this conditioner, plus it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized.

I need to clarify and deep treat today as well because my hair needs to go back under my half wigs again in another week. I always make sure it's properly deep treated before I wear my wigs for 3-4 weeks at a time.

shasha8685

Last night I:
Washed with CON Moisture and Shine Shampoo with Argan Oil
DCed overnight with CON Moisturizing Milk Masque with Argan Oil

This morning I put in my leave in (Oyin Juices N Berries), moisturizer (As I Am Double Butter Cream), and Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade and proceeded to flat twist my hair for a twist out (for hold I am using Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding+ a little bit of Eco Styler gel). I am currently sitting under the dryer.

Rozlewis

Lots of stuff this weekend so my hair will have to wait until tomorrow but here is what is planned;

Exfoliate scalp - Alterna Scalp Scrub
Pre-poo - Amla, Coconut, Avocado Oil under conditioning cap for 20 mins
Poo - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
DC: Marie Dean DC over coffee under steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's / Vatika Frosting / Giovanni Direct
Heat Protectant - Matani
Dry - Air dry for 30 mins, roller set and then sit under Pibbs for 1 hour

cutenss

I clarified with: SM JBCO
I am heat cap DCing with: SM JBCO
I will be steaming in: SM Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydrating Conditioner
I will blow dry my hair after applying some leave ins: Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin spray and their Curlific Moisturizing Mist.
I will oil my scalp with: JBCO and Jojoba oil mix.
I don't think I will flat iron. I am just trying to prevent SSK.

:)

ms.blue

I think I'm going to co-wash this week. Will fill in what products I will be using later.
Finally co-washed my hair last night. I currently have my natural hair braided without extensions and didn't want to remove them (since I like the way my bff braided my hair)...
-cleansed with NG peppermint cleansing cream
- Deep conditioned with NG sweet greens and sealing the DC with castor & kukui oil with heat for maybe 40 mins
-Rinse and t-shirt dry my hair
-Applied QB aohc and sealed with castor & kukui oil mix

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo: HQS Strawberry Coconut Lime Oil, NJoy oil on scalp
Shampoo: SD Go Moist
Protein Treatment: Komaza
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Pearberry Hair Lotion....Jakeala Nappy Butter (just to use the last bit up)
Seal: APB Olive Oats Oil in Cherry
Twist: MYHC Buttery Soy

imaginary

I plan to get braids next week so this week is prep.

Scalp Exfoliation: Nioxin microdermabrasion
Shampoo: ORS creamy aloe
Protein: Aphogee two step mixed with Neutral Protein Filler
DC: Glycerin, shea butter, olive oil and castor oil layered with SM Superfruit masque
Leave-ins: avj, olive oil and Giovanni direct leave-in

Attempted a ponytail rollerset with flexi-rods, which ended up being a fail. My hair is soft but very frizzy. My hair has too many varying lengths. Ah well, I'll twist it up for this week and then braid it up next week.