Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Aussie Moist DC (first-time purchase)

I'm already out of my staple SM Manuka Honey masque, and I looked at the $12 vs. $3 price differential and thought, "Oh, well. I'm trying it, 'cones and all."

Man, I use a lot of DC. I hope this stuff works and that the 'cones don't block my ayurvedic ingredients.

Aggie

How do you like the wet line gel? I have been seeing it on the board a lot lately.
@beautyaddict1913
I have the original gel. I hear they just reformulated it so I canceled this order and ordered at Walmart. I hope it's it's the old formula. I have 2.5 jars of the 35 oz old formula still in my stash. I ordered 5 more jars at Walmart.

It's better than Eco in my opinion because it behaves so well with my moisturizers, leave-ins and oils. It looks a little white when you add it to your moisturized hair but as it dries, it clears right up.

I would always add a little evoo oil on top to keep the shine, plus it has great holding power without the flaking.

beautyaddict1913

I ended up ordering from
Bee Mine:
2x DC
1 sulfur growth oil

J Monique
5x DC:
Bentonite and rhassoul mask
Burdock root and nettle
Hibiscus and broccoli
Raw honey
Wheatgrass and spinach
1x peppermint pre-poo

I haven’t seen a lot of reviews for J. Monique but the deal was bomb! I hope I love it!

Beany

Alright I believe my BF-CM purchases are done.

Qhemet:
4x 16 oz burdock root butter cream

Mane Coice:
1x AE 24k twisting gel
1x AE split end serum
1x pack of hair clips

Koru Naturals:
2x 4oz emu oil
1 bar emu soap

CURLS:
Caviar collection

Camille Rose:
1x jar aloe whipped butter
6x bottles of Fresh Curl (for DS2)

Pretty Anntoinets:

Silk bonnet
Silk scarf

Jane Carter
6x frizz free styling smoother

Carol's Daughter
5x hair milk styling foam
1x mimosa honey pomade (for DS1)

SheaTerra:
1x Egyptian Black Castor Oil with Rosemary and Carrot seed oil
1x Nigerian Black Palm Oil

ETA: Sally's
EBW Peppermint tea tree shampoo
SM JBCO edge treatment
3x neutral protein filler
4x Ion demi permanent color in blue black
bobby pins

Last edited:

Beany

@Beany
:goodone:
Nice Haul Ms. B!

So did Curls end up having a Sale? I never saw anything posted.

They didn't have an actual sale, but they were offering the entire caviar and cashmere collection for $45 so I got that. I shouldn't have bought it:oops:
You know I needed them vitamins to go on sale lol. I was looking forward to buying the bouncy curl rollers too, but they didn't even have a sale. I still may buy them (sans sale) with a gift card I have.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You know I needed them vitamins to go on sale lol. I was looking forward to buying the bouncy curl rollers too, but they didn't even have a sale. I still may buy them (sans sale) with a gift card I have.
@Beany
If I remember correctly, they did have a really "nice" Sale last year during the actual Christ.mas season. Like 40% I think?

Aggie

Today from Chagrin Valley Soap I bought:

Shampoo Bar: Babassu Marsh Mallow × 1

Shampoo Bar: Mud & Clay × 1

Neem & Tea Tree Body & Hair Shampoo × 1

Soap: Bamboo Charcoal × 1

Soap: Shea Rose Clay Complexion × 1

Shampoo Bar: Rosemary Mint Charcoal × 1

I really wanted to try their soaps so I took advantage of the 10% discount offer they had for Cyber Monday. Not much, I know, but it was better than nothing since they don't really discounts.

Aggie

Just bought from Zenia Herbal:

Zenia Multani Powder100g 1

Zenia Pure Henna Powder Bottle200g 1

200g Zenia Indigo Powder Hair / Beard Dye Color 2017 Crop 1

Zenia Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 100% Natural No Mineral Oil 200ml 1

Zenia Indigo Henna Amla Hair Oil 100% Natural No Mineral Oil 200ml 1

Zenia Amla Brahmi Shikakai Hibsicus Bhringraj Maka Hair Oil 200ml

Finally I made a purchase here since they were offering 15% off with free shipping on all orders in the US. :yay:.

Aggie

Forgot to add that I also purchased:

6 - 16 oz bottles of a cheapie conditioner called Roushun Essence Olives. I friend of mine said it had great slip so I got a few based on her word alone since her hair low-po and does not absorb a lot of products well.

My hair loves olive oil, so this should be perfect for my hair. I bought it for cowashing and of course, my henna glosses. I sure hope I like them. If I do, I will have to go and get more before the BSS runs out. I get ii OTG by the way.

Last edited: