Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

Aggie

I think I just made my last BF purchase - I hope anyway. From Morphe Brushes using coupon code MICDROP for 25% off, I bought:

Shopping cart
Product image Description Quantity Price

35 COLOR GLAM EYESHADOW PALETTE 1

COPPER SPICE EYESHADOW PALETTE 1

Aggie

From Hairveda today I bought:

4 Methi Sativa Tea Sets - had to go in twice to get 4 since 2 was her max
6 Vatika Frosting
1 bottle of Deep Cleanse Shampoo
1 jar of Deep Conditioning Hair Masque

Obviously not my last BF purchase :giggle:.

Hairveda had ran out of the Methi sets and Vatika Frosting during BF so I wrote to them. She emailed me early this morning letting me know to check the site at 12 noon today for more, so I'm happy now :happydance:.

Last edited:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Bask & Bloom:
1x Clay shampoo bar
1x Brahmi Hair Masque

Keraveda:
2x 1010 Oil
2x Super Ego Oil

Beautifully Bamboo:
4x Tea

Macadamia Professional:
2x Nourishing Moisture Masque

Oyin Handmade:
2x Hair Dew

I think I'm done. I have plenty of loose clays, Ayurvedic powders, and liquid shampoo.

Edit: I lied to myself and bought some more.:sekret: Now I'm done.:rolleyes: I should be good for the rest of the year if I stretch the products with my Ayurvedic powders and oils.

Keraveda:
3x HydroMax Cowash
3x Caramel Soufflé Leave-In

Obia Naturals:
2x Neem Tea Tree Shampoo
2x Coconut Shea Shampoo

Edit #2:

Obia 2x Babassu Oil Masque

4x Slaps

If any of you see me in the monthly buy thread before July, beat me!

Sally.

I bought the Hot Head Deep Conditioning Cap over Black Friday. I think I like it. The pattern is so beautiful and it's well made. It feels nice on for the most part and I like that I don't have to be confined to a dryer. My hair felt nice and conditioned afterwards but I had to heat up the cap every 15 minutes. I do think I'm still going to deep condition under the dryer periodically though. Right now, I give it a 8/10.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Big Thanks to @Aggie for emailing Hairveda. I used that Methi Tea Set today and was reminded of just how delicious it was. Plus she still has 40% for Black Friday....lovely!

So went back in and purchased:
2 Methi Tea Sets
1 Deep Cleanse shampoo
1 Deep Conditioning Masque
1 Jardin Deep Conditioner

Target:
Jane Carter leave in spray.

Don't think I posted this, but I did get 2 slap caps for that BOGO free Black Friday sale last week. Black and olive color.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Big Thanks to @Aggie for emailing Hairveda. I used that Methi Tea Set today and was reminded of just how delicious it was. Plus she still has 40% for Black Friday....lovely!

2 Methi Tea Sets
1 Deep Cleanse shampoo

Target:

Don't think I posted this, but I did get 2 slap caps for that BOGO free Black Friday sale last week. Black and olive color.

I wanted the olive color so bad, but it was sold out… Le sigh.

Aggie

2 Methi Tea Sets
1 Deep Cleanse shampoo

Target:

You're more than welcome @ElevatedEnergy. I was just happy to get something from her site. I didn't get the Jardin deep DC though. Have you used that one before and if so, how did you like it and how do you use it?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
You're more than welcome @ElevatedEnergy. I was just happy to get something from her site. I didn't get the Jardin deep DC though. Have you used that one before and if so, how did you like it and how do you use it?

I haven't used it before yet I have 3 total on the way. #SteppingOutOnFaith LOL I knew that I would be kicking myself if I only purchased one and loved it...especially since I won't be ordering more products from her until next Black Friday. If I love it, next year I'll grab a salon sized version of it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ElevatedEnergy @Aggie
I know you ladies didn't ask me, but you know I am a serious Hairveda STANs.:2inlove:

I bought Jardin DC'er when it first launched. It was called something else back then (Can't remember the name?). Personally, I do not care for Jardin DC'er performance nor the scent.

I can "tolerate" the Green T.ea Butter (because I actually like the Butter's performance but also wish the scent was different). *don't have any*

I also really like the Oil (but again, performance not the scent) I don't repurchase any of these on a regular. I have one bottle of this I got on a swap.

And I love everything Hairveda!:love:

Jardin DC'er definitely has some great ingredients, but it isn't something I repurchase.:ohwell:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@ElevatedEnergy @Aggie
I know you ladies didn't ask me, but you know I am a serious Hairveda STANs.:2inlove:

I bought Jardin DC'er when it first launched. It was called something else back then (Can't remember the name?). Personally, I do not care for Jardin DC'er performance nor the scent.

I can "tolerate" the Green T.ea Butter (because I actually like the Butter's performance but also wish the scent was different). *don't have any*

I also really like the Oil (but again, performance not the scent) I don't repurchase any of these on a regular. I have one bottle of this I got on a swap.

And I love everything Hairveda!:love:

Jardin DC'er definitely has some great ingredients, but it isn't something I repurchase.:ohwell:

I love the scent of the Jardin oil LOL Lets just hope the DC treats me good!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
My first "regretted" purchase in awhile (I may return it before using it, I'll see):

Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-in Treatment

I had been wanting to trial it for awhile, ever since hipo YouTuber AfroKhadisiac (sp?) spoke well of it. So what happened was . . . I was in Sally's to purchase The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian leave-in when it range up to over $19 for 8 ounces.

My mind said "Oh HECK no," and before I knew it, I was purchasing the SM 100% CO Leave-in to see if it might be a BETTER base for a DIY ayurvedic curl activator than what I'm planning. I'm going to try it as is, then play around a little with it (add some ayurvedic ingredients, and then on a subsequent use maybe also some additional glycerin).​

YvetteWithJoy

On break

2 Methi Tea Sets
1 Deep Cleanse shampoo

Target:

:nervous2:

Is it 1,000% better than the Sitrinillah?

I am sooooooooo tempted now to go back in and get that Methi Tea Set.