Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
:nervous2:

Is it 1,000% better than the Sitrinillah?

I am sooooooooo tempted now to go back in and get that Methi Tea Set.

They are in totally different categories. The Sitrinillah is for moisture and the Methi Tea Set is for protein. The Methi Set is supposed to be comparable to a natural version of the Aphogee 2 step protein treatment. It is not as hardcore as that one, not as light as the Colorful Neutral Protein Filler but somewhere in the middle yet better than both. It's just all around some good stuff....my favorite Hairveda product.

The step 1 is the star of the show...thick and creamy...it also helps with shedding. I'm entering in my postpartum shedding phase and only lost 8 hairs after rinsing the first step. (that includes the rest of the entire wash day). The step 2 works best with steam. It's thin with very little slip but it left my hair super hydrated.

You know I don't use a lot of products so I don't recommend members to buy much....but that one....I stand behind.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
They are in totally different categories. The Sitrinillah is for moisture and the Methi Tea Set is for protein. The Methi Set is supposed to be comparable to a natural version of the Aphogee 2 step protein treatment. It is not as hardcore as that one, not as light as the Colorful Neutral Protein Filler but somewhere in the middle yet better than both. It's just all around some good stuff....my favorite Hairveda product.

The step 1 is the star of the show...thick and creamy...it also helps with shedding. I'm entering in my postpartum shedding phase and only lost 8 hairs after rinsing the first step. (that includes the rest of the entire wash day). The step 2 works best with steam. It's thin with very little slip but it left my hair super hydrated.

You know I don't use a lot of products so I don't recommend members to buy much....but that one....I stand behind.

Super good review. Many thanks. Very helpful.

Aggie

@ElevatedEnergy @Aggie
I know you ladies didn't ask me, but you know I am a serious Hairveda STANs.:2inlove:

I bought Jardin DC'er when it first launched. It was called something else back then (Can't remember the name?). Personally, I do not care for Jardin DC'er performance nor the scent.

I can "tolerate" the Green T.ea Butter (because I actually like the Butter's performance but also wish the scent was different). *don't have any*

I also really like the Oil (but again, performance not the scent) I don't repurchase any of these on a regular. I have one bottle of this I got on a swap.

And I love everything Hairveda!:love:

Jardin DC'er definitely has some great ingredients, but it isn't something I repurchase.:ohwell:
Thanks for the review @IDareT'sHair. I really appreciate your thoughts on the Jardin DC.

Aggie

I haven't used it before yet I have 3 total on the way. #SteppingOutOnFaith LOL I knew that I would be kicking myself if I only purchased one and loved it...especially since I won't be ordering more products from her until next Black Friday. If I love it, next year I'll grab a salon sized version of it.
Thanks love.

neika j

:rose:Today i receive my curl box and got the new lotta body milk and honey line. I didn't have high expectations for it but after using it this is a really good moisturizing properties! :rose:

• The best out of the line are the : shampoo and conditioner
  • The worst : leave in ( its moisturizing but I've had better )
  • The edge control was good smooth my edges and and didn't feel crunchy
  • and the curl foam was light and detangled my hair well