Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

Evolving78

Went to the BSS store and got some stuff from Creme Of Nature. I got me a relaxer, for when it’s time to touch up, so I decided to maybe try some more things from Argan oil line. I don’t mess with the shampoo, the conditioner, or that awful cowash stuff they have. But I’m like everything can’t be trash, since I love the leave-in spray and the relaxer. I also love their edge control.
I wanted some products that would give shine. I bought the custard for my daughter since I wanted to give a twistout that would have some hold, but once I saw the reviews about it leaving the hair dull sticky, and creating white particles in the hair returned it.
I also got their blow out cream, foam wrap lotion, and the anti humidity spray. I haven’t used the product yet, but ladies were saying the foam was drying. I planned on using all of that for my DD.
I don’t know if I’m going to return this stuff, or just see how it works.

I use Keracare for rollersets, since it is soft and has no protein in it. I also use Nairobi for molding purposes and to cut down on dry time. I can’t use Nairobi for roller sets.
Update!
Ok I like the products I purchased. I just used them and I really like them and they will be added to the rotation!

weavepat

Floral? I didn't get that. Let me go sniff the rinseout and report back.BTW I love the scent of CD RH and. I'm scent sensitive

Like @IDareT'sHair team #ihatefloral. When the smell of that wash day really started to bother me, the floral notes are what stood out for me the most. The overall fragrance is pleasant but I still pick up hints of "old lady smell".

weavepat

Citrus notes. More spicy, to me than floral. I can see, however, that using the shampoo and conditioner at the same time might give one a headache. But the scent doesn't last, on my head.

I'm picking up on the spicy notes. I think if they were stronger I'd really like it. I actually have a citrus & spice EO blend. I'll try adding a drop or two to the mask I already have.

demlew

Pharmapack:
4 CD rhassoul shampoo
4 CD rhassoul conditioner
2 CD rhassoul masks
Total: $17.01 incl shipping

Burlington:
1 Yes to Carrots conditioner (I used to love this back in the day, haven't used it recently)

ETA new purchases:
Conair Silverbird hair dryer from Sally's using 25% off coupon
BOGO Mane and Tail Detangler
Keracare Pre-Poo packet (Keracare now has this in a bottle on their site! Yay! Waiting to see if they'll have BF/CM sales)

Last edited:

Aggie

My order total only came up to $14 and some change and here's what my shipping would be at PharmaPacks if I hit pay now and why I hesitated:

Your estimate was based on the lowest price shipping option available to you. You will be able to select from all shipping speeds available to you in checkout, before you complete your order.

Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask 12 oz
(6 Pack)
$5.19

$5.19
Remove

Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Enriching Conditioner 12 oz
(3 Pack)
$2.65

$2.65
Remove

Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-free Shampoo 12 oz
(1 Pack)
$0.91

$0.91
Remove

Karen's Body Beautiful Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream Pomegrante and Guava, 6.7 oz
(3 Pack)
$5.30

$5.30
Remove
Weight 172 oz (10.75 lb)
Cart Subtotal
$14.05
Shipping (Standard Shipping) $21.19
Ineligible for free shipping?
Order Total
$35.24

Needless to say, I didn't purchase anymore.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
My order total only came up to $14 and some change and here's what my shipping would be at PharmaPacks if I hit pay now and why I hesitated:

Your estimate was based on the lowest price shipping option available to you. You will be able to select from all shipping speeds available to you in checkout, before you complete your order.

(6 Pack)
$5.19

$5.19
Remove

(3 Pack)
$2.65

$2.65
Remove

(1 Pack)
$0.91

$0.91
Remove

Karen's Body Beautiful Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream Pomegrante and Guava, 6.7 oz
(3 Pack)
$5.30

$5.30
Remove
Weight 172 oz (10.75 lb)
Cart Subtotal
$14.05
Order Total
$35.24

For me, ordering a 3-pack versus 3 individual of the same item made the shipping WAY higher. I didn't order any multi-packs, as a result.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

(6 Pack)
$5.19

$5.19
Remove

(3 Pack)
$2.65

$2.65
Remove

(1 Pack)
$0.91

$0.91
Remove

(3 Pack)
$5.30

$5.30
Remove
Weight 172 oz (10.75 lb)
Cart Subtotal
$14.05
Order Total
$35.24

I know someone who broke it up in two and it came out cheaper. By $2.

For my first purchase :look: my total was $15 and half was shipping. For my second, $16 and my shipping was $6. The way I saw it, the first order, my total came up to one CD conditioner with tax. For the second.... KBB leave in is way more than the order total.

That’s a lot for shipping, but those are the two options I could come up with. You basically purchased the same amount of items I did.

Aggie