Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

Beamodel

Everyone’s hair is different. I get a coppery orange highlight from Jamila and based on my research I’m not the only one. Some people are lucky to get the red tone from it, but red raj and Rajasthani are more known for their red tones.

Yes, that’s what I’m referring to. The Red Raj. I’ve never used the Jamila brand before.. Red Raj gives me a reddish wine color payoff.

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
x2 Luster's S-Curl No Drip Curl Activator

This is a product that I've wanted to try for a long time, but kept delaying. I'm leaving the states soon and don't know when i'll be back, so I'm trying my hand at things I've always wanted, because I won't be able to for long while.

Plus I know @Chicoro has been using it for years and her hair is goals-- all the more reason to try. And it's affordable too!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
x2 Luster's S-Curl No Drip Curl Activator

This is a product that I've wanted to try for a long time, but kept delaying. I'm leaving the states soon and don't know when i'll be back, so I'm trying my hand at things I've always wanted, because I won't be able to for long while.

Plus I know @Chicoro has been using it for years and her hair is goals-- all the more reason to try. And it's affordable too!

Not sure where you are going, but S-Curl is one product that I have found in almost every part of the world, especially in Europe!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
500 grams of Zeta brand Pure Shea Butter. It was what they had in my local beauty supply. I bought 2! It's from Senegal. It looks like the water content in this particular one is a lot higher than the shea butter I get from other West African countries.

I also bought 2 bottles of castor oil.

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
Not sure where you are going, but S-Curl is one product that I have found in almost every part of the world, especially in Europe!
I'm going to the Virgin Islands (U.K.). I don't think I've ever seen it when I lived there before, but I'll keep an eye out (if I like it).

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
Naturally Curly:
Ruby Sampson 72 x 20 Navy Velvet and Satin Head Scarf to be used as a body scarf or wrap. They are at BOGO and will make a wonderful gift for my mum who, like me, is extra AF
Silicon Mix Bambu Conditioner
Silicon Mix Argan Oil Conditioner
Eluence Clarifying Shampoo.

I mixed olive oil, the Qhemet Biologics that isn't working for me, Hairveda Sitrinillah, VO5 Conditioner, and some dimethicone to condition last wash day and my hair came out feeling like it touched the hem of Jesus garment. Some experimentation revealed that my hair takes really well to VO5 Conditioner. I am going to experiment with the Silicon Mix because it would be great to have an on the ground conditioner that doesn't cost my life savings.