Nov 23 24 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies!:wave:

So Thankful for you ALL this Year. :2inlove:

Lawd...We made it through.

I hope you will take time to tell those you love and those you like how thankful you are to have them in your lives!:amen:

Even your enemies are there to get you to the next level and test your faith & work your nerves!:angry2:

Try to be Nice to yourself this time of year.:rose:

With that, yeah....Imma stay on Ya'll so we can ALL finish 2017 Healthy & Strong!

LOOK! :eek:I gave Ya'll 2 Extra Days to do what you do! So get it done.:angeldevil:

Let's ALL arrive at 2018 Healthier, Stronger and in Good Condition!:strong:

So...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Taleah2009

Currently sitting u see the dryer now

Wash: SM manuka honey shampoo
Detangled with tressemme and put into braids
Dc with Mielle organics

I did a rollerset using water, it's a 10 leavin and Paul Mitchell super skinny serum.

Currently sitting under my pibbs

I'm going to press my roots with the flat iron once my hair is dry

Rozlewis

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

This is my Henna Gloss weekend. After going to the gym tomorrow morning here is what I plan to do:

Tomorrow:
Pre-poo: Annabelles on length and warm oil on scalp under heat cap for 30 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Shampoo with EO 2 x
Hair Mask: Annabelles Whote Chocholate Hair Mask for 1 mins.
Henna: KJ Naturals Henna Hears with Coconut Milk overnight

Saturday:
Cowash Henna Out: V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: As I am Coconut Cowash
DC: Naturelle Grow's Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's Leave-in
Heat Protectant: Kenra
Dry: Dry under Pibbs for 60 mins
Style: Roller set and bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
FRIDAY:
Oil Soak all day & Overnight in Ayurvedic Black.Seed Oil (lurkin' & seein' what Ya'll Buyin'):lurking:

SATURDAY:
Cleanse: HQS Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
HOT: Ayurvedic Oil under Heat Cap (20-30 minutes)
DC: BoBeam DC'er mixed with Amla Powder (under dryer 20-30 minutes)
Final R/O: HV MoistPRO
Apply Leave-In & Air Dry

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
At some point...

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse or maybe a neem and chamomile paste on my scalp instead or in addition to...
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: SSI Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner
DC: SSI Papaya Super Hydrate Hair Mask & Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream
Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Spray, QB CTDG, TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel

Last edited:

Evolving78

Touch up relaxer CON Argan Oil
Jet black rinse Adore
Dc’ed with CON dc that came in the box and mixed with It’s a 10 masque
Rinse with It’s a 10 conditioner
Aphogee keratin green tea spray
It’s A 10 leave-in

Molded hair down with CON Argan oil foam
Sat under the hooded dryer for 30 mins
I don’t know what else i’m going to do.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Pre-pooed this morning with neem oil, tea rinse, and Nature's Gate Color Protect
Wash: Supersilk shampoo (low Ph)
Conditioner: Jason's Biotin
Style: Tea rinse, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion, KCNT, Jane Carter Frizz Free

I'm trying to incorporate low Ph products into my regimen. Time will tell if I like it.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Wash & Light shower detangle:
Live Clean coconut milk shampoo & conditioner set

DC overnight:
Camille Rose Coconut water treatment plus DIY DC booster

Sealant after rinsing DC:
DIY Ayurvedic Buttercream

Style:
Roller set

Post style:
Oil scalp with DIY Ayurvedic Herbal Oil, finger comb out roller set curls then put hair in French braid.

spacetygrss

I took undid my twists this evening, oiled my scalp with Brahmi/Amla oil (also had it on my fingers as I took my twists down).
I plan to wash and DC tomorrow. Hopefully, I’ll have time to twist it back up. If not, I’ll twist it on Saturday.

imaginary

Pre-detangle: HEHH
Shampoo: SM curl and shine shampoo x2
Overnight DC: Every strand coconut and shea DC with layered neutral protein filler and affirm reconstructor (because I didn't want mushy hair in the morning)
Rinse: Diluted cane vingear
Leave-ins: SM wts, c&s conditioner and CON argan mousse
Stretch: ponytail satin strips and my softhood

I was just extra lazy this wash day, but I'm doing crochet braids on Sunday and I had to do something.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Dealing with a setback from brother's friend's installation of very, very tiny flat twists, super close to the scalp (she would not apply product to my ends, only the roots!!!!!!!!!).

My hair was severely tangled. I had a lot of shedding and breakage.

I'm thinking about getting a cut now, or at least a significant trim.

Anyhoo :meditate: . . .

Prepoo: Chicoro's method (included glycerin, and used a coconut H.O.T. pack containing amla, biotin, horsetail, etc.)

Scalp exfoliation: Cantu ACV Root Rinse

Cleanse: Soultanicals Soulvedic Poo Bar (saved my hair! a detangling, conditioning, cleansing dream)

Currently DCing: Jakeala Beau Vert + Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque

imaginary

Pre-detangle: HEHH
Shampoo: SM curl and shine shampoo x2
Overnight DC: Every strand coconut and shea DC with layered neutral protein filler and affirm reconstructor (because I didn't want mushy hair in the morning)
Rinse: Diluted cane vingear
Leave-ins: SM wts, c&s conditioner and CON argan mousse
Stretch: ponytail satin strips and my softhood

I was just extra lazy this wash day, but I'm doing crochet braids on Sunday and I had to do something.

The bolded was just not working out for me. 2 hours under the dryer and not even half dry?? Switched out with my new silicone spoolies. I dont have high hopes for these things (they're so thick) but we'll see. I just wish all rollers/setting things were made of mesh or other fast drying material.

spacetygrss

I took undid my twists this evening, oiled my scalp with Brahmi/Amla oil (also had it on my fingers as I took my twists down).
I plan to wash and DC tomorrow. Hopefully, I’ll have time to twist it back up. If not, I’ll twist it on Saturday.

I washed, DC'd and twisted my hair in big, chunky twists to dry yesterday (LOC). I need to put my hair in twists, but I'm on call today and don't want to be interrupted. I'll probably twist tomorrow. My hair is really soft and moisturized right now.

RossBoss

Tonight-Washing my hair with my mild and gentle tea tree oil shampoo bar, slathering on a leave-in conditioner and JBCO pomade
Sunday-Deep conditioning with Queen Helene Super Cholesterol for the protein, applying leave in and JBCO pomade
Monday-a vacation day and plan to deep clean my basement. I usually set my hair on Sunday but since I'm going to be dusty and sweaty I pushed it up to Monday after I'm finished cleaning.

Saga

The Generous Queen
Currently Henna glossing. not doing it overnight because I'm not trying to wake up with henna on my pillowcases. Started at 3pm and gonna wash it out at 8pm. Also, went to walmart and purchased a hair skin and nail vitamin as well as an iron supplement along with my groceries.

discodumpling

Hair was done on the 24th. Coming from a week of wearing her straight I couldn't get back to my napps fast enough!

Wash: CON Argan oil poo
DC: Aphogee Curlific mixed with the remainder of my ORS Co-wash. Under the dryer for 1hr
Rinsed thoroughly with H2O
Sectioned into 4 and added leave in conditioner (ORS Ghee Butter etc) and EVOO added to each section
Curls set with Eco Olive Oil raked through each section
Air dried for an hr then blow dried to completion

This process gave me soft defined curls and my gel cast was greatly minimized by the EVOO under the gel. This process will be repeated (sans DC) to begin my work week on Monday morning.

NaturallyATLPCH

Back to work tomorrow, only to be off again in 3 weeks :clap:
Prepoo: Jakeala Silky Hair Oil on length, Ayurvedic Oil and JBCO on Scalp
Cleanse: MC Halo Shampoo
DC: MC Halo DC, Scalp Oil on Roots
Leave In: Water, sealed with MC AE oil
Style: MC Ancient Egyptian Gel (this works better for me without a creamy based leave in) I'll probably do some flat twists or stick with my usual twists

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
At some point...

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse or maybe a neem and chamomile paste on my scalp instead or in addition to...
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: SSI Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner
DC: SSI Papaya Super Hydrate Hair Mask & Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream
Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Spray, QB CTDG, TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel
No off days yet :ohwell:
Will postpone until next weekend.