Nov 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies! Lawd I almost forgot! :giggle:

I hope everyone had a Blessed & Thankful Holiday. We all have so much to be Thankful for. :pray:

This time of year is a serious time for Reflection as we look back on 2016 and how to make 2017 greater.

It's the Weekend, and we need to finish out 2016, by making our hair Happy & Healthy.:supergrin:

So, what Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?:poke"

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tonight:
-pre-poo with onion and ginger juice on the scalp, fenugreek and slippery elm on the ends. Will also layer with Redken all soft (need to use this up) and EVOO

Tomorrow
- wash with keracare detangling
-quick protein with ORS hair mayo
-DC with Keracare humecto
-rollerset under the dryer

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme on scalp, Soultanicals Pumpkin Detox Mask on ends
Protein Treatment: Nex.xus Emergencee Reconstructor rinsed out with CRN Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse (just remembered it's been a while since I've done a treatment)
DC: APB Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Post-wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In, APB Cherry Kukui Hair Lotion, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, Sarenzo Hair Jelly

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Henna weekend - After spending all day in the mall shopping now I can sit down, relax and give my hair some TLC.

Tonight:
  • Pre-Poo - Hair Trigger Oil to scalp and length under heat for 20 mins
  • Wash - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo 2 x
  • Henna Gloss - KJ Naturals Henna Hearts with Coconut Milk overnight

Tomorrow:
  • Cowash - Wash Henna out with V05 Moisture Milks
  • Final cowash - Naturelle Grow Cleansing Conditioner
  • DC: Naturelle Grow Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
  • Leave-ins - Annabelle's/Oil/Naturelle Grow
  • Dry - Air dry

ladybevy

Sunday will be my wash day. I will:

Pre-Poo: Pre-Poo Saturday night overnight with several oils
Clarify: Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
DC: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner (under dryer for at least 25 minutes)
Post-Wash: Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream and Hydratherma Naturals Hair Growth Oil. Bamboo Growth Oil (on scalp only)

imaginary

Scalp Rx: warm green and garlic tea sprayed unto scalp and hair
Henna: made it Tuesday and left it at room temp for 24hrs before freezing for another 12. Thawed, applied over the tea and left it on for 3-4hrs.
Rinse: the remainder of the tea layered under DC
DC: Grapeseed oil, cocoa butter and novex argan
Leave-ins: SM moisture mist, jojoba olive oil, SM curl and shine conditioner and ecostyler gel
Stretch: perm rods with braided roots all over and only rubber banded my edges

NEVER doing a perm rod set with gel again because this took forever to dry. Eventually just ended up putting in plaits on damp hair.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Tonight
  • Netflix and Detangle
I can't believe I allowed my hair to get tangled :nono: It's about to be a battle of the detanglers

TW The Great Detangler on one section. Recommended by DSD

ST Knot Glide on another section. Recommended by LHCF

VS.

Tried and true fingas drenched with EVCO based product on the remaining section. Recommended by MHD :look:

Tomorrow

• I'll figure it out then, if I survive tonight

frizzy

Today:

washed with black soap then Cream of Nature shampoo
misted heavily with CHI Keratin Mist
sectioned and added Frizz Ease anti-frizz serum
blow dried w/medium heat
moisturized using the LOC method (water/ 619/silk protein, oil mixture, Herbal Essence split-end cream)
braid and curl with 7 plaits

I'm out of town and didn't bring a conditioner! :eek:
I plan to do a 2 step ApHogee treatment for the first time in years when I get back home, then a moisturizing steam treatment and continue to braid and curl until I flat iron again. Blow drying will continue to be a part of my regular routine until.....Spring time.?

Daina

Pre-treat: Komaza Pona hair and scalp treatment; Mixture of Olaplex step 2 and Philip Kingsley elasticizer
Cleanse: Redken Cleansing Cream 1 wash on scalp; SM Manuka Honey shampoo 1 wash
DC: SM Manuka Honey masque topped with wheat germ oil - heat cap for 90 minutes
Leave-in: Aphogee green tea and keratin
LCOB: SM JBCO leave-in, qhemet burdock root cream, qhemet honey hair balm and sealed with CR almond jai twisting butter
Style: Either a braid or twist out

KinkyGenius

Pre-detangle: Mist each section with Aloe Vera/ACV/water and detangle with Qredew
Shampoo: Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo (haven't clarified my hair in like 3+ months)
Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2-Step Treatment and Balanced Moisturizer (first time trying this; I feel I need a stronger protein treatment so this should do the trick)
DC: Brown Butter Beauty Babassu Butter Love Deep Conditioner
Detangling Condish: Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner
Leave-ins: Brown Butter Beauty Sweet Milk Detangling Leave in Conditioner + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning Oil
Style: Flat twist updo a la Millicent Swift

LivingInPeace

So yesterday I took out my mini twists that I put in on 10-29. I started at about 8:00am and finished at 11:00pm. I took breaks to eat breakfast, do laundry, cook dinner, eat and wash dishes. Never again. Of course I said that the last time I did them about four years ago. But seriously, never again.

KinkyGenius

Pre-detangle: Mist each section with Aloe Vera/ACV/water and detangle with Qredew
Shampoo: Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo (haven't clarified my hair in like 3+ months)
Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2-Step Treatment and Balanced Moisturizer (first time trying this; I feel I need a stronger protein treatment so this should do the trick)
DC: Brown Butter Beauty Babassu Butter Love Deep Conditioner
Detangling Condish: Jessicurl Aloeba Daily Conditioner
Leave-ins: Brown Butter Beauty Sweet Milk Detangling Leave in Conditioner + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning Oil
Style: Flat twist updo a la Millicent Swift

Now I know why I haven't clarified in so long......I didn't have any of my Elucence Clarifying Shampoo left. Per rileypak's recommendation in the Are There Any Naturals That Use Products With Sulfates? thread, I went to pick up some Redken Hair Cleansing Creme this morning from Ulta. I think this will be my new staple clarifying shampoo, absolutely love it.

Thanks rileypak !!!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tonight:
-pre-poo with onion and ginger juice on the scalp, fenugreek and slippery elm on the ends. Will also layer with Redken all soft (need to use this up) and EVOO

Tomorrow
- wash with keracare detangling
-quick protein with ORS hair mayo
-DC with Keracare humecto
-rollerset under the dryer

Actually replaced Redken with Macadamia masque, trying to get back on track no sense using stuff that does nothing for me.

After rollerset will be LOC: rose water, kreacare leave in, rice bran oil mix and keracare creme hairdress

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Tomorrow I will:

Cowash with APB Whipped Cleansing Cream or APB Blue Agave Nectar Cleansing Conditioner
Apply diluted KeraCare Anti-Dandruff Moisturising Shampoo to my scalp
Moisture DC for 1 hr with APB UCS and Blueberry Cheesecake DC under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap.
Rinse with cool water
Apply APB LI and Simple Hair Creme.