Nov 4 5 6 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: APB Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Mask
Post-wash: APB Black.berry Vanilla Leave In Conditioner, APB Cherry Kukui Hair Lotion, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, UNN 8-Oil Gelly

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Friday: Chill
Saturday: Finger-detangle with running water and castor oil mix.
Sunday: Oat water treatment and coffee soak.

I will be bumping up the oat treatment to every 3-4 weeks instead of six to make sure my hair is strong enough for styling. Looking to add silk amino acid and keratin to the mix.

imaginary

Overnight Pre-Rx: tea mix (acv, garlic, green and mint) on my scalp and vatika coconut oil on my length
Clay mix 1/Scalp Rx: sodium bentonite, charcoal, diatomaceous earth, acv, lavender oil, water and lactic acid on scalp
Clay mix 2: sodium bentonite, coconut milk, warm water, acv on length
Rinse: leftover tea mix
Quick condition: grapeseed oil layered under CON intensive conditioner for 3mins
Leave-ins: SM hold and shine moisture mist, jojoba olive oil and SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: Ponytail perm rod set under the softhood then plaits

Misseyl

Tonight, I'm gonna try a new cream for my LOC method.
True Leave-in, Castor Oil and Profectiv Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthener as my cream. When I was relaxed I used Profectiv a lot and I also remember using it on my Mom's natural hair, so now I'm going to incorporate it into my regime and see how it turns out.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
This evening:
Trim these raggedy ends :rolleyes:

Tonight:
Prepoo with an APB oil (not sure which one yet)

Tomorrow early am:
Cowash with SSI Sugar Peach conditioner
Clarify with *yet to be determined (I am at the beauty supply store trying to find a clarifying shampoo)
Protein DC with Aphogee 2 minute
Moisture DC for an 1hr with *yet to be determined (maybe APb UCS topped with something else e.g. Soultanicals Caramel treatment)
Rinse with cool water
Apply APB leave in
Blow dry
Dust/even out my ends
Go to hairdresser for cornrows - need to try a new braiding pattern.

Aggie

Okay since I don't have anytime to do proper Dcing treatment tomorrow, I think I will do a DC on water sprayed hair overnight tonight so I can at least get something in. I am working all the way through to my cruise vacation that starts next Saturday.

I don't think I will get to post during those 9 days so I know I will miss my sistas up in hurr while I'm gone. If I find cheap wifi somewhere, I'll check in to catch up a little. But if not, I know I will have a ton to catch up on - Sigh!!!

ETA:

I used APB Not easily Broken and UCS combined and will be sleeping with this on my hair and washing it out in the morning :yep:. I'm so glad I got to do something.

NaturallyATLPCH

Sunday I will:
Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic Mud Mask mixed with an oil, APB Ginger Growth oil on scalp for a couple of hours
Cleanse: SM African Water Mint shampoo
DC: (not sure yet, something heated up with oil lol)
Leave In: Alikay Lemongrass Leave In
Seal/Style: Siamese Twists Leave In, DB Gel
Put in twists for chunky twist out

LostInAdream

3rd:
Took out cornrows
Pre-poo: Avocado oil
6 large twists

4th:
Poo: aphoghee damaged hair shampoo
Treat: aphoghee two step protein and balancing moisturizer
Steam: shea moisture Manuka honey deep treatment mask
Detangle: tangle teaser
Leave-Ins: oyin hair dew, avocado oil, qhemet amla heavy cream
Air dried and Stretched using cwk sss plates
4 big braids

5th & 6th:
Install small to medium size box braids- hopefully I can do 4hrs straight both days.

Last edited:

JerriBlank

Prepping for goddess faux locs, done with human hair.

I've been all day dc'ing for the past couple days.

I'm going to do a cassia treatment, mixed with fenugreek powder.

Depending on how my hair feels, follow up with either a protein treatment, or a moisturizing dc.

Do a search and destroy.

Stretch hair and moisturize and seal before starting on braids.

Hoping to do the braid/2strand twist part on 1 day, then wrapping the hair for the loc part the next day.

Keep using the Xcel 21 daily.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I prepood with J Monique Naturals Raw Honey treatment. Rinsed it out and currently have Soultanicals Master detox in. I'll rinse and then deep treat with Jakealas Sweet honey thang, rinse out TMN condition me softly.

Haven't decided my leave in and styles yet.