Nov 5 6 7 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

toaster

Yesterday:
Shampoo and condition with briogeo curl charisma
Style with uncle funky’s curly magic and the doux mousse def
Bonnet dry for an hour

Sunday:
Shampoo and condition with innersense hair bath and hydrating conditioner
Style with uncle funky’s curly magic and the doux mousse def
Bonnet dry for an hour

I’m happily in a phase where not much changes with my hair on wash days.

Lita

I think I’m going to experiment & use my Jamaican tuna plant,the pads was delivered so I’ll see what I’m going to do.

*I have been adding fresh aloe Vera on every wash day,and I’m having great results..So I’m upping my game with cactus pads/Jamaican tuna plant.

Happy Hair Growing!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I have to redo my hair this weekend and will probably put my hair back into twists. I tried the Mo Knows Hair collection last night and it did my hair no favors. My hair is dry and it has the same strong scent as the products. Ugh
I do have the minis from Oyin Handmade so I'll use that and see how it goes.

Neomorph

Sunday

Prepoo & Detangle:
Tree Naturals Bamboo and Lotus Water Masque w/Wet Brush
Shampoo: Nizoral Shampoo
Deep Condition: SheScentIt Royal Honey and Argan Masque (with heat)
Scalp Oil: Softee Thickening Growth Oil
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Oil: Argan Oil
Edge Control: Sunny Isle Lavender JBCO Butter

Styling my hair in a low bun this week. Going to be alternating between low buns and flat twists this winter!

Last edited:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Yesterday, I cowashed with APB OMG, then flat-ironed my hair. I thought I reached APL again, so I straightened my hair. Partial lies and fallacies. Only one hair was APL, lol.

Sunday:
I will wash with Obia shampoo bar, DC with Sweet Greens, then LCOB with Sirod Naturals LI, APB HONEY, Mimi’s Curls oil, and Shea butter concoction. Hair will be plaited in four sections and placed under a wig.

GGsKin

I think I’m going to experiment & use my Jamaican tuna plant,the pads was delivered so I’ll see what I’m going to do.

*I have been adding fresh aloe Vera on every wash day,and I’m having great results..So I’m upping my game with cactus pads/Jamaican tuna plant.

Happy Hair Growing!

I recall as a teen, my mum had a prickly pear plant she brought back from Grenada as a leaf and I would occasionally wash my hair with it- strained through a cheesecloth. My relaxed hair used to love that stuff.

Lita

I recall as a teen, my mum had a prickly pear plant she brought back from Grenada as a leaf and I would occasionally wash my hair with it- strained through a cheesecloth. My relaxed hair used to love that stuff.

@GGsKin Thank you for the review..I have been using Hazels leave-in and it contains cactus water,my hair is loving the results,so we shall see how this treatment will work in addition to the leave-in..Keep you posted.

Happy Hair Growing!

waff

Today is my Olaplex day. I shampooed twice with Gkhair moisture shampoo.
On towel dried hair, I had Olaplex #1 for an 1.5 hours, I layered Olaplex #2 on top of it. I will shampoo it later at night and follow up with Joico K pak duo (hydrator and reconstructor) for protein.

Leave in: John Frieda leave in spray
Cream: Olaplex #6
Oil: Argan oil + Olaplex #7
Style: probably a braid out, undecided

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I have to redo my hair this weekend and will probably put my hair back into twists. I tried the Mo Knows Hair collection last night and it did my hair no favors. My hair is dry and it has the same strong scent as the products. Ugh
I do have the minis from Oyin Handmade so I'll use that and see how it goes.

Oyin Handmade just came to the rescue!!! Just used the Boing! All-in-one Coil Styler because I couldn't bring myself to do another wash. Misted my hair with some water, applied that cream, and put the front of my hair in braids. The front part that I moisturized feels so much better.

I'm returning all of the Mo Knows Hair collection. Usually I will give a brand a chance and use up all the product. But nope, can't do it with this one.

Will finish braiding my hair over the weekend. I'm hoping to get 4 weeks in these braids when finished.

waff

Wash day is over, I used the Joico K pak Color Therapy DC instead the Joico K pack duo hydrator/reconstructor. I just did not feel like doing two steps so I just swapped them since the Joico Color Therapy has both moisture and protein and always leaves my hair feeling great.

I massaged my scalp with Nioxin system 5 spray, it helps with flakey dry scalp.

I decided to do the banding method instead of a braidout, I covered the front with an edges satin scarf to lay down the front. I will let it airdry overnight.

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this morning (while taking several breaks throughout it.. this injury, hand's painful spasms/cramping, jaw painfully trying to lock, dizzy spells + fatigue, whew!)...

Refresher Mist: Eden Bodyworks Hibiscus Honey Hair Tonic
Detangling Agent: The Mane Choice Exotic Cool-Aid Sweet Papaya & Pineapple Infinite Conditioner
Finished off with 6 braids of removed matting/shedding & detangled hair.
Covered with a plastic conditioning cap.

Scalp & Roots Shampoo: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
Rest of the Length Shampoo: Not Your Mother's Sicilian Blood Orange & Black Currant Shampoo
Light Protein Treatment: Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
Leave-In: CurlJunkie Beauticurls Leave-In Conditioner
Styling Product: CurlJunkie Pattern Pusha
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

HealthyHair2020

Today
Prepoo: Melanin Haircare Leave-In + Oil
Scalp: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Oil

Tomorrow
As I Am Cowash
adwoa beauty DC (left over) + TGIN Rosewater DC + Green Beauty Real Protein
TGIN Leave-In
Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
The Mane Choice Braidout Glaze

Doing a protein treatment and then a twist out. The braid out glaze makes my hair itchy so I'm just using up the now.

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this evening...

For my Pre-Wash Routine...

Refresher Spray: As I Am JBCO Water
Hair split into 2 sections.
Regular, lukewarm water applied via handfuls.
Detangling Agent: Herbal Essences Smooth Rose Hips Conditioner
3 braids (on either side) of removed matting/shedding & detangled hair.
Covered with a plastic conditioning cap.

Clarifying Shampoo: Curly Hair Solutions Energizing Shampoo
(Scalp/Roots only) Cleanser: Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
Protein Treatment: Emergencia Keratin Repair Formula Deep Intense Hair Treatment
D/C: Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Mask
Leave-In: OGX Pracaxi Oil Combing Cream
Styling Product: The CurlDaze Glossy Shine Gel (with Kukui Oil)
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go.