NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

PureSilver

Op, thanks for the tag. I'm so ready but i'm only prepared to spend so much and no more and while i'm at it i'd love to get all things skin hair and body in my shopping bags.

cutenss

Thanks for the tag. Walgreens still has B2GO Free, for all those that missed the CVS sale last week.

sunnieb

Thanks for the tag!

I've been holding off my hair shopping as much as possible to get ready for the November sa.es! :grin:

oneastrocurlie

Thanks for the tag. I didn't buy anything hair related all October. November is the best month to reup on some things. :)

Lovestyr

I am checking my email everyday waiting for bf sales info. I have a list of wish items to try. Whoever has the better sales will get my money.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using LHCF

CocoGlow

Soultanicals

Celebrating their 1 year Anniversary all month long...

Week 1 (Friday Nov 1- Thurs Nov 7th)
30% Off All Orders - No Minimum Purchase
Coupon Code: 30ANNI
Plus a Free Mystery Bag for the first 25 customers

**All orders made prior to Black Friday will receive a Free VIP Coupon deal with an exclusive deal for Black Friday

CocoGlow

Hydro Quench Systems

50% off all Purchases $60+

Coupon Code: HOLNOV1

FREE S&H Over $50

**No indication of end date**

Lita

Ynobe has a new pumpkin leave-in for 10%..Code-NEWS10

*4oz is $6

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited: