NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Froreal3

I use to buy a lot from her a couple years ago.

And then one BF I had a CS issue with her and never ordered from her again.:look:

I thought the products were very good.

Before that 'issue' CS had been good, fast and reasonably priced.

Her Protein Rx was thebomb.com and a few other things she had.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^Thanks lady. I'm leery. :ohwell: I'm trying to figure out who my new vendor this year will be...I need reasonably priced without sales, good CS/shipping times, and really good/nice smelling leave ins/DCs/butters. I couldn't care less about shampoos.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Froreal3

I thought her products, prices and shipping were all fine. :yep:

She just didn't handle something 'properly' for me, as a loyal customer...so I had to let her go.:look:

Hopefully, we've both 'grown' from that incident.:lol:

I also thought her Cleansing Conditioner was good, but it was only 8 ounces.:ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^^:lol: I aint got time nor money to waste. I'm leaning toward Komaza or Oyin. Dang, I remember ppl used to complain about Oyin being mad slow. :ohwell: I think that's changed though.

ETA: My bad, lemme go bring my talkative self to the U1B1 thread. Sorry yall. Carry on. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
gorgeoushair

I liked a lot of the stuff she has/had.

I liked the Carrot Masque and the Protein Rx, the Cleansing Conditioner and the Kokum Hair Milk.

I have purchased from her in a couple years though.

I need to look at her site again.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

You still got anything else to buy?
IDareT'sHair

You know it!!! And I blame y'all. The little list I had has been added to and added to and added to.... So far these are my WANTS and NEEDS!

mariedeanonline.com
obianaturalhair.com
curlprep.com
Ouidad.com
happynappyhoney.com
myhoneychild.com
ccsnaturals.com
curljunkie.com

Man! What a list!! It looks humongous now that I've listed everything.....LOL

Now I need a way to organize this list in my iPhone to know when each sale starts so that I'm on it when they start! For instance, happynappyhoney's sale starts Fri, Nov 22, 2013, and not BF!

Can't let these things creep up on me and pass me by!!!

Pompous Blue

koilsbynature.com - BLACK FRIDAY SAVINGS

Starts Saturday, Nov 16, 2013. Limited 2 boxes per customer. $5 Flat Rate Shipping. All boxes will ship between Friday, Nov 22, and Monday, Nov 25, 2013.

Just in time for Black Friday
Koils by Nature has a special just for you!
Over $150 worth of products for ONLY $65!
**ONLY 100 BOXES AVAILABLE**
Your Koils by Nature Holiday Box will include the following AMAZING products:

1 - Moisturizing Shealoe Leave In Conditioner 12oz
1 - Ultra Moisturizing CocoAloe Deep Conditioner 12oz
1 - Nourishing Hair & Body Butter (scent of choice) 4oz
1 - Soothing Herbal Curl Defining Gel (scent of choice) 4oz
1 - Smooth Naturals The Scrub Sugar 8oz
1 - Sydell Cosmetics Natural Deodorant
1- Grannies Candles 4oz
1 -I AM SistersWitheBeauty Button
1 - Lia Naturals Yuzu Soap 2oz
1- Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil 0.5oz
1 - Wide Tooth Comb
1- StayOn Satin Cap
1- Spray Bottle
All in a beautifully boxed up just for you!
Perfect Gift for the newly naturals, birthday & or holiday gift!!
Get YOURS Today!
This is a once a year event!

g.lo

To be honnest I don't really need anything, but every time I read this thread I just want to spend! Thanks to you pushaaaaa

ChocolateTink

Have you tried our Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner? Enjoy 20% off of EClark's most cherished Alikay Naturals product...

Code: EC62013 Exp 11/30/2013

ChocolateTink

VIA FB

Details on the Tasti Kiss Essentials Black Friday Sale!!! Free Domestic shipping if you spend over $40 AND 30% off all orders over $30. Use code: TASTI2013. Sale starts 11/28/13 at 9pm PST and will end 12/2/13 at 11:59pm PST or til sold out. There will be fragrances making a seasonal come back like Gingerbread, Cinnabun and Patch Sandal. New limited edition scents to the Ayurvedic Butter and Mai Sweet Carla. There will be a new item coming in December as well. (International orders will be done by email only, I will email you the invoice). As always I take my customer's needs into consideration so if you would like to see a particular scent please leave a comment. If I can't get it now I will try and get it by my Christmas End of the Year sale!!!

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair and Ogoma

ITS BACKKKKK!

From the Preview:
Ouidad Haircare
Starts Tuesday 11/19 at 8AM Pacific

Known as "The Queen of Curl," Ouidad (pronounced wee-dod) is known in the beauty and hair industry as the go-to girl for treating and styling curly hair. Her salon in New York, the first in the world to specialize in curly hair, is a haven for people who battle their ringlets every day. With offerings ranging from curl-specific haircare to haircuts using her "Carving and Slicing" technique, Ouidad's salon draws clients from all over to experience the ultimate curly-hair treatment. Those who can't make it to her world-famous salon can indulge their locks in Ouidad's extensive haircare line, which is backed by years of research and expertise and aims to beautify the waves you were born with. From kinky waves to frizzy ringlets, Ouidad has your perfect curly-hair solution.

Blairx0

Does ouidad have a good deal on black Friday I want to try their gel. I should go hunt for some reviews on their humidity fighting gel

MayaNatural

Carol's Daughter 40% off everything no minimum purchase only for 24 hours (11/20) promo: EARLY40

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF